Where to find the MSFS2024 pre-order plane: Canadair CL415

Hi,

Missed that one, THANKS mate! :+1::smiley:

I received order confirmation yesterday but do not show a charge or pending with the credit card company. Is this part of the 2 day processing?

Anybody else?

You will be charged “up to 10 days prior to release” according to the confirmation mail from Microsoft.

3 Likes

Well, I saw that but that sounds like that is going to be in November before I get the aircraft. I saw it showed up for you and I’m thinking you may have used a debit card?

Perhaps you did not use the Microsoft store?

If you are referring to the CL-415, it will arrive shortly, mine took about 12 hours to show up.

I preordered, but the CL-415 hasn’t shown up yet.

If it matters, I own FS2020 on Steam, but am logged in with the same Xbox/MS account I preordered FS2024 with on the MS store. Will I still be able to get the CL-415?

No I don’t think it will.
Products are not transferable between platforms.
It will be with MS2024 when it becomes available to you.

They should know better than to use that word in this place, where instant gratification is the mantra.

Thanks. I gambled that it might have been tied to my Xbox account instead.

Oh well, I believe I’ll be better off buying from MS Store this time around since it will give me the flexibility to play on Xbox and/or streaming in the future. I am holding out hope that FS2024 will show up on GeForce Now.

1 Like

A US-based account, credit card, Microsoft store. Showed up within a couple hours of purchase.

Interesting

I‘m still waiting to. Nothing showed up in the last 24 hours. One more day to go…

1 Like

on limited edition it required gamertag? my xbox one is Gloriousthe1#533
so would i put gloriousthe1, gloriousthe1533 or gloriousthe1#533?

Exactly as it appears in your Xbox.

so i should include the hashtag?

Type in exactly as shown on your Xbox.

Not for me. I ordered the premium deluxe for xbox in Canada, and I did not get the CL-415

1 Like

You will, it can take up to two days.

Thanks for the update! 5 days later, still NO PLANE! I have a receipt for my pre-order, yet no plane. Please advise…

1 Like

I’ve got the reservation on my credit card. Even three items so we’ll see what happens there. But I’ve never received a confirmation of purchase in my mailbox. on the order page (billing/orders) it shows as an completed order though.

Has anyone seen the same behaviour?