Where to find the MSFS2024 pre-order plane: Canadair CL415

That’s actually two business days.

What should we put in the gamertag, when we order via 3rd party (e.g. Aerosoft).

abcd or abcd123 or abcd#123

I put in abcd#123.

When you call up your Xbox app, enter exactly as shown at top left.

1 Like

All right the two Business days are a lie because yesterday multiple YouTubers received theirs on Saturday also I checked the content manager and still no plane it’s been “only on business day” but three if we are counting the week end and multiple people getting it on Saturday when they should have gotten it on Monday

There is nothing saying it couldn’t arrive sooner, just that it could take up until two business days.

There are numerous examples of earlier deliveries posted here.

If you are having concerns, you could try contacting Aerosoft with them.

1 Like

No idea if it supposed to show up in the Xbox store app as MSFS 2024 owned already but does it say that?

Mine shows the version I purchased as owned. Xbox marketplace

Is that bought through 3rd party reseller?

Edit: Looking back at your previous post you didn’t. But… the plane should arrive asap if you own MSFS 2024.

I wonder if 3rd party resellers can unlock the store purchase, that’s why I asked.

No bought it on Thursday afternoon through Microsoft store link. the website took me to the Xbox app to purchase there

Okay, if it’s not unlocked for you after a few more days then you should send support a message (on the Xbox store) For now it’s just waiting.

I’m sure it will show up. I don’t have mine yet but others who preordered same day as me do. Ya i get it’s frustrating but as the moderator stated if it’s not to us in 2 business days there are options we have to contact in that case. Don’t stress

1 Like

Go to Content Manager.
Type “canada” in the search box. or “cana”

The search found mine.

I preordered MSFS 2024 on September 20th but I still don’t have CL415 in my game account. I keep telling myself to be patient :rofl:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your answer.

1 Like

Same timing for me, still no download! Maybe they’re going to hand deliver ours lol

LouP

2 Likes

I pre ordered 2024 literally 1 hour after it opened and still have not received the CL-415 my wife pre ordered last night and it showed up 15 minutes later both of us are on Xbox Series X. Not sure if I should cancel and redo the pre order or not. Ontario Canada

I’m wondering if the considerable variation in delivery time for the Canadair CL-415 has anything to do with either:

• Where you ordered it online and/or
  • Your geographical location (region or country).

It might be useful if posters mentioned these when posting to see if their is any correlation.
{if you have already posted, perhaps you could edit your post and add the information if it is already not there}

Hi folks,

For those who preordered and haven’t yet received the CL-415, this is a friendly reminder that it can take up to two business days (although many people are receiving the aircraft sooner than that).

Remember that Saturday and Sunday are not business days. If you preordered on Thursday, two business days later is Monday; if you preordered on Friday, two business days later is Tuesday; and so on.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

2 Likes

Ok thanks it is what it is but just confusing as you can see in my post when I ordered mine compared to when my wife ordered hers and she received her 15 minutes later. But I guess it’s just how technology works.

Yea, wouldn’t be as painful if it seemed more consistent from person to person. Would the level of purchase come into play at all? I ordered the Aviator package. Maybe the thinking is that if I ordered the Aviator package, then I can afford to wait :wink:

LouP