Where to find the MSFS2024 pre-order plane: Canadair CL415

It’s been two days now since I preordered and still no CL-415

4 Likes

checking now on the second day will see if its there now if not i might have to email aerosoft as it says the order has not been processed yet in my orders list

1 Like

still not there for me and i notice my gamertag has no # on the forums but DOES on msfs 2020 and xbox app but the #3116 on xbox on pc is grayed out

1 Like

i may need to contact aerosoft support and see if they can update the gamertag on my order or i might have to cancel and try it again.

1 Like

I bought it off the Aerosoft store and put my username in as it said in MSFS 2020 two days ago and still no plane I have checked over and over and over again

3 Likes

Same here…seriously why two days even? They got their $$$ now give me what was promised!

1 Like

Pretty sure they got no $$$ until much closer to release

how long he takes ? no CL-415 in my game … PC edition deluxe

1 Like

I think that you are not charged until “up to 10 days prior to release”

As mentioned many times in this thread, it can take up to two business days to show up.

Hiya, It just pops up in the content manager after two days - mine did! Note: The aircraft is free when you pre-order the New 2024 sim.

I have MSFS 2020 Deluxe purchased via Steam AND I have the base game MSFS 2020 through the use of XBOX Pass. Pre-ordered MSFS 2024 via Microsoft Store and I too have had trouble locating the CL-415. My mistake was going to the Marketplace and NOT the “Content Manager”. For those searching, be sure that you are in this location of the software.

One question, if you are so kind to answer, did you buy msfs 2024 through the XBox app or through the Microsoft Store app?
I ask because I have the purchase recognized in Microsoft Store and it does not appear in my XBox account, which is the same. And, of course, I still don’t get the CL415 download.

Thanks in advance.

How long ago did you order?
It can take up to two business days to show up.
Once it shows in your Xbox account the aircraft should be in the sim as well.

1 Like

Day 3, have had the MSFS 2024 on my Xbox dashboard since Thursday. The aircraft is still not showing up in my content manager

1 Like

Right now, 54 hours.

Thank you very much for your quick answer

Ok so Friday would have been day 1, Monday should be day 2.
Let us know if you haven’t seen it by then!

1 Like

Understood, thank you

2 Likes

Okay, thank you very much for the clarification.

Best regards

1 Like

Pre-ordered Aviator edition through the MS Store app, with a US-based account and a regular credit card backing the purchase. The CL 415 showed up in my Content Manager within a few hours (they’re saying it can sometimes take “up to two days” looks like, so it may vary).

2 Likes