Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

Interesting, I got this book “Fix on the Rising Sun”, a narrative of a high-jacking of the Clipper in 1938 and how the crew was imprisoned. Japan as I remember wanted the Navigation logs, and specifications on the plane. But yes, a Clipper would be just a kick in the pants. Some possibly updated navigation, because would not know how to get navigator to pass me the course changes.

1 Like

All of PMDG (737-747-777) Fslabs a320 and Concorde and maybe A350…

3 Likes

a concorde yes !!

and my absolute favorite one : A2A constellation. doing a world travel in P3D with it in VR. so perfectly crafted.

1 Like

I want the learjet 45 back :frowning: I had so many hours with it in FSX. Aircraft was modded with more accurate flight model and systems.

4 Likes

I remember seeing a post on reddit of a 737-400 in an MSFS hanger…it was beautiful…wonder what happened to that…

2 Likes

The Missionary Bush Pilot videos are really great. In honor of those, the last pound of coffee I brought home was Papua New Guinea… had my first cup this morning!
:smile:

1 Like

I’m SUPER hyped for twin otter, I would love to see WW2 aircraft (I have so many I want them to add I won’t even list them) So here is a few things I want adding.

Also some Prop airliners, Saab-340, ATR range, Dash 8, etc.

Also some jets. Dassault Falcon (any of them), Learjet (any of them), Cirrus Vision.

And I would LOVE to have C-130 hercules (Which I’m sure will be added), Globemaster, Galaxy, A400m, ETC.

2 Likes

P-82 on that list also?

This one

2 Likes

ATR
and study level airbus 320 and family.

For me, one of the biggest factors for killing immersion is poor audio on an aircraft. The Carenado 182T is a nice looking, reasonably well-executed model spoiled by a poor, synthetic engine note when throttling up or down, to the point where it irritates me to listen to someone else streaming with it. Definitely won’t be buying it unless they fix that.

With that off my chest, my wish list would be:

• Proper amphibious floatplanes - lots!
  • I miss the amphibious C208 Caravan, so one of those (a mod of the default maybe?)
  • Pilatus PC-6 Porter (including amphibious variant)
  • Pilatus PC-12
  • De Havilland Beaver (including amphibious variant)
  • De Havilland Otter (including amphibious variant)
  • De Havilland Twin Otter (including amphibious variant)
  • Daher Kodiak (including amphibious variant)
    Piper PA-38 Tomahawk
  • Lots of other Pipers, especially Cherokee, Warrior, Arrow etc
  • De Havilland Dash-8 (all variants, but particularly Q400)
  • Pipistrel Panthera
  • DC3 would be nice but I’m in no rush
  • Maybe a C130 for flying to McMurdo from Christchurch NZ?
6 Likes

Lockheed L-188 Electra would be awesome :slight_smile:

Martin Mars Water Bomber Would be a cool addition too although unsure if these will happen but one can dream :slight_smile: I could totally see A2A Simulations doing the Mars.

4 Likes

Got to be the Embraer Phenom 300 for me. I built my home cockpit based upon it and it doesn’t feel right flying anything else now. Study level would be great but I would be happy for a Carenado port over right now.

https://images.app.goo.gl/gtPkRmxtorTp2sPA6

I really really want the Hot Start TBM
The take command Cirrus SR22

A real AXX Neo

737-800

Some more Carendo GA

Basically planes that actually fly.

2 Likes
  1. B777
  2. A380
  3. A350

Long time to wait

5 Likes

It is now, now all we need is a working multiplayer co-pilot.

I’d love a Short 360 . They were charming lil’ aircraft for island hops.

4 Likes

I’d love a Cessna Skymaster, I kind of liked the one Carenado made for fsx

1 Like

I wish either Asobo/Microsoft or 3rd party developer released an F4U-Corsair with the wings able to be folded.

What would really be cool is if you could dump the water and the payload weight would immediately be lightened by 55,000 or 60,000 pounds (I think that’s how much water it carries).

1 Like