Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

Thanks to flightsim.to you can now get a T-37 Tweet and it works pretty dang well. Looks good inside. A few things aren’t implemented but all the important stuff is. Thanks flightsim.to!

Adding 2 cents, It would be cool to have a P3 Orion in NOAA livery to go Hurricane hunting using the wonderful MSFS weather.

Captura de Pantalla 2023-03-27 a la(s) 22.40.44

4 Likes

I already posted a list of mostly warbirds, but I would also love to see more 20s-30s civilian designs (I’m really looking forward to IniBuilds Spartan Executive :slightly_smiling_face:):

Like the Lockheed Model 12 Electra Jr. I think it’s one of the prettiest planes ever build:

Or a Monocoupe 110 Special:

Or a Waco ATO Taperwing:

And many more =)

6 Likes

What’s the situation regarding the Bombardier Challenger 605? Is anyone planning/developing one or are any of the freeware versions worth looking into?

Theres one flightsim.to but its pretty bad. There was also a freeware challenger 300 being developed but one day the guy sadly took everything about it down and disappeared. There is actually still a video on youtube about it.

My ones I’m dying to fly that are not in the sim yet

DC9 30

Douglas A1

Dash 8 100

CRJ 200

ERJ 145

5 Likes

Fenix A321!!!

2 Likes

Fenix A340!

2 Likes

I may be a the only one requesting this, but I really wish RAZBAM would rebuild their Metroliner for MSFS. Such a cool and rewarding aircraft to fly well.

8 Likes

A350 would actually be very nice too! Too many a320s getting boring now lol

3 Likes

If Blacksquare were looking for aircraft to do next, I would say that something without a face full of engines and with good performance would be great. Something like errr… Late Rockwell Commander. Or a late steam/glass crossover such as the Citation.

1 Like

A Black Square version of the Citation II would be awsome.

Given the work they’ve into the KNS-80 RNAV unit, and its subsequent appearance in each of their releases. I’d love them to develop an early Universal UNS-1, it would have so many cool applicable aircraft.

4 Likes

Pipistrel Panthera, Berkut 540, velocity

I got a ride in one way back in ROTC. Big plane.

Ryan PT-22 is moving to the top of my list. That’d be a cool one. DC Designs did great with the Stearman, I’d love to see them tackle this one.

3 Likes

Howard 500

6 Likes

It is hard to express in words just how much I agree with this choice. I would absolutely love to see this aircraft in the sim!

Fenix Airbus A400 (I love these shredder-like propellers they hack and slay through everything no birdstrike on these shredders! Best looking propellers ever designed), and of course the Fenix A320 P2F freighter (with IAE) - aaaw one can dream…

And did you know that FlyByWire voted between an A350 and A380? The A380 made is to I want the FlyByWire A350 after the A380 release :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like that plane - first time I think I’ve ever heard of it. Looks like what a King Air would have looked like it it was built in the 50’s.

1 Like

Bugatti 100
This has a great (and sad) story behind it. Sort of surprised Got Friends hasn’t made one already.

2 Likes