Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

Red Wings is doing the Bugatti 100 =)

2 Likes

Thanks, hadn’t come across these before.

1 Like

Airbus A400 out here on SimMarket has some good and bad reviews. simMarket: A 400M MSFS

That’d be great!

I’ll add:

Convair XFY-1 Pogo

And the Supermarine S.5

Supermarine S5

And the Hawker Sea Fury

7 Likes

I own the Velocity (by Just Flight / Black Square.) It’s a hoot.

1 Like

I detect a whiff of sarcasm…

OMG but not this time, I was naively honest, clouds do look very nice in MSFS and when it works weather depicts real events quite well. So truly I would enjoy to go hurrican hunter in the P3.

1 Like

I had hoped that someday there would be a Schneider Cup race option in flight sim - after FSX modeled the Red Bull races, and MSFS modeling Reno, it doesn’t seem too far fetched to hope for.
There were 12 races between 1913 and 1931 and they include a number of fantastic aeroplanes.
Check out this one

3 Likes

Definitely will look into it what avionics suite does it utilize?

How about the Abrams P-1 Explorer

download

or the Macchi-Castoldi M.C.72

download

3 Likes

Twin engine beast with counter-rotating props, each driven by its own engine. An engine failure would probably have that thing spinning like a helicopter with a broken tail rotor. :rofl:

1 Like

No clue. Probably this one:

4 Likes

I guess I’m a bit cynical, considering all the complaints about weather realism (or the lack thereof) that I read in this forum.

PA-31-350 (Piper Navajo Chieftain), steam gauges and study level.

It’s personal :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Consolidated PBY Catalina (the amphibious version)
Ellison-Mahon Gweduck
Grumman Duck
Grumman Widgeon (one that doesn’t look like it was designed for FSX)
Short Empire
Short Sealand

I think I might have a theme going on there.

I’m especially keen to see the Gweduck: a nice little aircraft with a 2200 nm range (with the extended fuel tanks) - she could cross the Pacific Ocean via French Polynesia with no problem, or (with a following wind) Hawaii.

2 Likes

I would love to see a Cessna 402.

Flysimware made a good one for P3D both in cargo and passenger versions, hope they bring it over to MSFS.

2 Likes

After falling in love with the MV-22. Yes. I’d like the C-130 please.

1 Like

USS Enterprise….well, we’ve got the Darkstar. I wonder how much longer before msfs expands so we can fly around the solar system.

Eagle from space 1999?

Yup, that’d be good too, I can imagine lying back on the sofa with the VR headset on cruising around the solar system, classical music playing of course……bit of a change from screaming around the Mach Loop.
….(maybe a spot of ‘Space Truckin’ by Deep Purple!)

1 Like