Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

One is on its way. PILOT’S Announces Citation X+ for MSFS - FSElite

3 Likes

I didn’t see any recent updates from the project so I assumed it wasn’t coming but it is at least being developed

I would simply love BlackSquare to do this.

1 Like

From Pilots FB page if you use FB. (3) PILOT’S GesmbH | Facebook

1 Like

Something that looks like e.g.
a
D…t Falcon50
Mirage III
Mirage 2000
Alpha Jet
:wink:

1 Like

There is a little hope for a nice B-25

1 Like

I would love to fly the de Havilland DH.98 Mosquito

5 Likes

9 Likes

Draco, and Scrappy!!!

Updated my top 5:

1. F-4 Phantom II: DC Designs
  2. C-130 Hercules: Milviz/Blackbird
  3. SR-71 Blackbird: Milviz/Blackbird
  4. B-17F Flying Fortress: ?? :crossed_fingers::face_holding_back_tears:
  5. B-52D Stratofortress: SimWorks Studios

The future is looking bright! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I don’t go on Facebook anymore because I gave up logging into Facebook for lent 3 years ago and haven’t been on ever since

2 Likes

3 Likes

The Fenix Airbus A320 P2F freighter version equipped with HUD, IAE turbines with fully 3D-modeled engine core and fully modeled engine internals and spinning turbine in the exhaust cone of course (including openable maintenance hatches), and either watching .mp4 movies or play Doom 2016 on the EFB with my Vega 11 backup graphics chip while the awesome new completely overhauled A320 autopilot that has it´s FAC now also connected to the rudder flies smooth like silk.

Because the true use of an EFB should be for watching old X-Files.mp4 episodes! I insert all data like fuel and weights and stuff in the FMC or MCDU and therefore barely use these EFB`s anyway.
But that could change drastically if the EFB would be able to do some multimedia stuff :smiley: such an EFB could become the main cockpit instrument getting 90% of all undivided attention with an mp4 folder somewhere.

Aaaw one can dream!

And some FlyByWire A380 cockpit systems fully functional presented in a nice new presentation video. (Hint: I prefer an at least one hour long presentation of the electrics page and the hydraulics page :wink: :wink: :wink: )

A “study level” Boeing 747-400,
hopefully not from PMDG for some good competition.

3 Likes

My wishlist of aircraft for the sim (some are on the way);
Fokker F-27/F50/F70/F100
Saab 340
Dash 8 1/2/3/400
Boeing 747-200/400
Boeing 757/767
Boeing 777
Shorts 330/360
Dornier 228
Dornier 328
Embraer ERJ’s

6 Likes

P3 or any version thereof

3 Likes

I like older innovative rotorcraft. The Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm Bo 105 is a light, twin-engine, multi-purpose helicopter developed by Bölkow of Ottobrunn, West Germany. It was the first light twin-engine helicopter in the world, and the first rotorcraft that could perform aerobatic maneuvers.

The Bo 105 features a revolutionary hingeless rotor system, a pioneering innovation in helicopters when it was introduced into service in 1970.

Not the sexiest helicopter in the sky, but if the flight dynamics are done right, could be a ton of fun.

1 Like

Been a couple of years since I posted in here and most of my prior planes have been released. Let’s add a few more.

1. PZL M28 Skytruck
  2. Saab 340
  3. Embraer regional
  4. GB1 Gamebird
  5. C5 Galaxy
3 Likes

6 Likes

The Wilga gave me a taste for funky ag utility planes – surely there’s room on someone’s slate for a Transavia PL-12 Airtruk. You can even do a Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome livery! :wink:

6 Likes