Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

Has anyone heard any further on the Qualitywings 787?

I would like to see a well implemented Tecnam P2012 Traveler in MSFS. This bird is a modern TwinTurbo 9-seater Commuter Aircraft.

5 Likes

since no one seems in a hurry to create one for MSFS, I’m making my own out of balsa and swear words

10 Likes

Well, based on the things that I know are currently being worked on (future releases):

1. Piper Pa-42 Cheyenne III
  2. A2A level Bonanza V35
  3. Boeing 707
  4. Aero Commander 690C
  5. Airbus A350-900/1000, although I am extremely
    sceptical about it
  6. Diamond DA-50 RG, with custom G1000 Nxi (synoptics pages, etc.)
2 Likes

Zivko Edge 540 : one of the Red Bull aircraft.

Whoa! My hat is off to you. That looks incredible!

1 Like

My short list:

1. F-4 Phantom II: DC Designs is finishing this one up and I can’t wait! :sunglasses:
  2. C-130 Hercules: I’m surprised there hasn’t been a real offering yet, you know, with a cockpit. I would love to have this for L-100 cargo runs and chasing hurricanes. Is there really no one working on one? :thinking:
  3. SR-71 Blackbird: Milviz/Blackbird is supposedly working on this, but it seems a bit of vaporware at this point. :thought_balloon:
  4. B-17 Flying Fortress: I adore the A2A B-17G for FSX but I can’t bring myself to go back to the old sim to fly it. Hopefully, even just a regular-depth one comes to MSFS someday. :crossed_fingers:
3 Likes

New SUPER PETREL XP

There are at least 2 or 3 F4s in development, so we might get lucky with a good one. Maybe…

About the C-130 I’m also surprised there is not anything in the works and I agree we lack a good NOAA plane to chase hurricanes, there is no P3 Orion either not even a GIV Gulfstream.

The SR71 has been under the radar but I think that will, should, hope it should pan out well for blackbird, it’s the project with the name of the company so I have high expectations.

I would love a high fidelity emb110. Had one in xplane, and it was glorious, well despite not being updated and gathering a lot of additional bugs every sim update :smiley:

It’s just the best plane, not too small, not too big, plus totally looks and feels like a drug-running plane and has some history (first Ryanair plane!).

Vickers Vimy : first plane to cross the Atlantic with Alcock and Brown.

2 Likes

for those who are interested in an Aero Commander - this R/L video has some information about handling this particular iteration of this iconic aircraft - the Turbo Commander

4 Likes

My current list is mainly airliners I really want to experiment with

1. DC8

2. MD90

3. CRJ 100-200 series please

4. Beechcraft B1900D

5. Fairchild metroliner

6. British aerospace ATP

7. YS11A

8. A really good study level Embraer 135 - 145 series

9. A proper study level Embrear 195

10. DeHavilland Dove & Heron

6 Likes

What do we think is going to make up the ‘expert series’? For some reason I’m thinking a 707 would be fun.

Some of these are already being done:
Me109
Vulcan

Not aware of:
Lancaster
Mosquito
B17
B29
Zivko edge 540 (red bull)
Vickers Vimy (first transatlantic flight)

But most of all the Lancaster

1 Like

Milviz is working on one: Blackbird previews impressive aircraft lineup for MSFS: C-130, Black Hawk, SR-71, Huey, F-15, PA-30, and more! - MSFS Addons

1 Like

My Top 5 wishlist:

1. the one and only: TwinOtter DHC6-400 with modern Cockpit

2. Tecnam P2012 Traveller (Twin Engine Cummuter Aircraft, 9-seater, great stuff for Island hopping)

3. Cessna SkyCourier (Freight version and Passenger version)

4. Dornier D328Eco

5. Diamond DA-50RG

Happy landings!

4 Likes

I would pay gladly for aircraft from the 60’s and 70’s era. The classic 747 and especially the L1011.

I like the stubby versions created when they were trying to squeeze more range. So my holy grail aircraft are the 747SP and L1011-500.

So if someone could just put together a study level version of both, that would be great :joy:

4 Likes

Will there be an Airbus A340? I want to use the A340 to fly to Antarctica.

2 Likes

Probably yes, we are at the very start of this project, still working on a 3D model, long way to go.

2 Likes