Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

F-27
Dash 8
U-2
Global Express

3 Likes

C-5 Super Galaxy

1 Like

A nice U-2 would be so interesting in MSFS!

4 Likes

You are right. I’m often suprised (and delighted) when reading this topic, seeing the many different preferences people have. It is so subjective and often hard to explain, I think.

Study level ATR would be interesting, maybe PMDG would take a look.

707-320. That’s it.

2 Likes

I´d like to see a well implemented Diamond DA50 RG (perfect fit for short and medium ranges)

5 Likes

All great planes are covered right now and work in progress. My life is complete now and I have reached all goals when having these aircraft installed.

Hmmmmm maybe the A400M is still missing in the collection :wink:

1 Like

I would love to see the P210 Silver Eagle and a Cessna M2.

2 Likes

The Spit may have been the “glamour puss” of BoB but my favorite remains:

8 Likes

AN-72, just look at this weird thing!

6 Likes

An amphibian Caravan would be nice - the one and only seaplane operator in the UK (Loch Lomond Seaplanes) uses them:

C208

7 Likes

From memory, it was designed like that so as to be able to use gravel and dirt runways so that shingle etc wouldn’t get sucked up into the engines.

Exactly. As well as to make use of the Coandă effect. Basically blowing the engine exhaust over the top of the wings to improve STOL performance.

1 Like

On xbox
U-2 early and late versions.
OV-10 bronco
C-123
Lockheed vega

1 Like

Top of the list is now whatever A2A do next.

3 Likes

It is such a tough decision deciding between the oncoming very soon™ released Fenix A380 V2 or the FlyByWire A380. Please don´t make me choose… :smiley:

If I leave out the already upcoming planes; B-707 is on top of my wish list.

2 Likes

1.English Electric Lighting
2. BAC Jet Provost

2 Likes

The Mitsubishi MU-2. This flew over my house recently with a sound so loud and distinct, I had to pull out the tracker to identify it and see what it was. This is something I could have some fun with in the sim.

th-130631594

10 Likes