Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

Piaggio Avaniti II

26 Likes

Majestics Dash 8 q400 and an Atr72 would do nicely

13 Likes

The Cal Fire photo reminded me: an OV-10 would be really cool too.

18 Likes

Yes! The P-180 Avanti is a sweet aircraft. There was a decent one modeled for FS2004, but a modern one for this version of Flight Sim would make me very happy!

Avantair used to fly these into KSBP at least once a week. They are spectacular aircraft… truly the Ferrari of turboprops.

12 Likes

Top 4:
DHC-300/400 Twin Otter
Quest Kodiak
Airbus A220
Airbus A350
… and maybe a variant of the C172 without the silly pants on them…

12 Likes

I see a lot of repeating answers. This treat should give a hint to 3rd party aircraft developers.
For me:

• Air Tractor or a similar cropduster (Dromader?) with spray animations (particle effects soon will be possible in MSFS)
  • Twin Otter (Aerosoft is making one)
  • An-2 (ATSimulations are making one)
  • DHC Beaver
  • DC-3
  • Pilatus PC-6 Porter
6 Likes

We’re missing a regional jet, I would go for the Embraer ERJ family.

7 Likes

Oh I’m jumping on Aerosofts CRJ a on launch, but I really want their Otter to come out.

4 Likes

Otter will sell like hot cakes… it is on many peoples’ list

4 Likes

Ultralight
Powered Paraglider
Helicopters

3 Likes

I got a lot of joy out of RealAir’s Duke B60 in FSX. I don’t think they exist as a developer anymore but if someone did a version of that plane I’d take a look.

737 and 777 for sure.

Realistically I’d be happy for a company to look at “upgrading” any of the default aircraft…I.e. giving an increased level of systems realism to the 172, 152, DA60 etc. I know this is happening to an extent for free with the modding community but I would be willing to pay a 3rd party if it meant ongoing support and compatability with updates.

9 Likes

I have the Siai Machetti SF260 by JRollon as my favorite in X-Plane, and would love to get that in MSFS
Also Boeing Stearman, Piper PA28, Socata TB9, Belanca Decatlon, Saab Safir.
Also some gliders, hanggliders and paragliders. And maybe an Eagle, albatross, and a seagull.

4 Likes

Harrier and helicopters.

6 Likes

A350 900 or 1000
B737-200
Antanov prop
Heli of some sort

11 Likes

Concorde !

15 Likes

Pipistrel Panthera! https://www.pipistrel-aircraft.com/aircraft/cruising/panthera/

10 Likes

Study level A319!

7 Likes

Top 3 :sunglasses:

1. DHC-2 Beaver
  2. DHC-2 Beaver
  3. DHC-2 Beaver

Cheer
FF

34 Likes

I think there is a payware concord being developed now. Happy days.

4 Likes

Oh the 80s were fun…

Always wanted to fly this around the mythical South Sea island of Boragora (circa 1938).

-Alien

28 Likes