Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

I know there is a Russian developer working on Tu-134, but he says it’s about 20% done (he is REALLY in-depth and wants to make it as close to study-level as possible)… It looks great already, but still has a while to go…

I’d LOVE to have some of those Russian nightmares to bury my brain in. Tu-154, IL, stuff like that. Those would be wicked cool. It’s probably because I grew up in St. Petersburg, Russia and flew on a bunch of those things in the 80s.

2 Likes

The planes I miss most since FSX are: DC-3, 690B TURBO COMMANDER, Tiger Moth and Siai SF 260.

1 Like

some of the ones I had on fs9; 737, from -100 to the Max. 747, Lockheed Constellation, Concorde. DC3 was nice for bush flying. there are so many more, it’s a long list. I stayed with fs9 until last year, 16 years, plenty of time to collect a ton of planes.

Two that I think interesting, might be the Cavalier Mustang and the even later Piper PA 48 Enforcer. Both heavily updated P 51 Mustangs, the former having been even used with a Rolls Royce Dart turboprop, if memory serves correctly.

I am not that big on the military side in this sim, but a civilianised warbird with decent civilian avionics might be an interesting aircraft to strap on and go and with enough character to be an antidote to the pretty generic glass that we have at present. I suppose you could also add some of the turboprop trainers of the last thirty years as well, such as anything Pilatus or even the Tucano.

Tecnam Sierra P2002-JF MK.I
LSA / VLA class

Lovely two-seater and training aircraft :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Study Level:

A350-1000
A330NEO
A220-200

F14 Tomcat
A proper Eurofighter Typhoon
F4 Phantom

4 Likes

Polished Ercoupe 415CD with split elevator, landing lights on main gear fairings, straight windshield, Forney bucket seats and Dynon EFIS D-100.

The JustFlight Avro Vulcan

3 Likes

I’m currently in PPL training and we exclusively fly Beechcraft. SIngle engine is either the Beech Sport or the Beech Sundowner. I fly in the Sport so I’d really love to see one of these come to MSFS. I bought a Sundowner for XP11 and I liked it a lot, very similar except slightly larger plane. Either would be fine.

From bush planes I am missing DHC-2 Beaver (bush wheels, floats, skis versions) because radials are the best.

From warbirds I would like to have Hawker Typhoon (car door version) with proper simulation of Coffman (shotgun) starter.

1 Like

The Ejet family is being worked on!

3 Likes

Okay YES please

Working on the Ejet family :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a fantasy plane with bubble cockpit and 550kts cruising speed down low.

A perfect sightseeing and fun VFR plane for VR.

Errr… the Just Flight Hawk T.1 isnt far away.

Looking FWD to flying these beasts in this new sim:
MD11
So basically, I want a hangar full of FEDEX birds!

3 Likes

The first two are definitely on the way, the other two I’m 90% sure are coming, too.

Just curious- do you know who is developing the DC-3 and Turbo Commander aircraft? They were also 2 of my favorites in FSX.

Sorry, FlyingCool5650. Looks like I replied to the wrong post.
It appears that you might have some inside information regarding development of the DC-3 and Turbo Commander. Can you expand a bit on who is working on these 2 aircraft?
Thank you !

Aeroplane Heaven is developing a DC-3. I’d expect it to be released in a few months. There’s some great pictures of the development available.

Upon further research, it looks like I was wrong on the Commander on two fronts. One, it would likely have been the 500, not the 690B, and 2, it looks like A2A chose the Comanche for their first release. It’s in beta, or about to be.

But on happier news, Sim Coders and Rolon announced an SF-260

I haven’t seen word on a Tiger Moth, but there is hope Ant will bring it…