Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

Flightchops certainly has me hyped on the T-6! Would love to see it developed for MSFS!

Also in lock step with yall on the DHC-2 Beaver!
I would also like to see: Cessna 206, Cessna 310, Beechcraft Model 18, Twin Otter! (Can’t wait for Aerosoft to release their Twin Otter)

2 Likes

Has some one compiled a list that we can narrow down and vote on. I would love to have at least 20 Of the some that are suggested above but I doubt that is gonna happen by asobo team and I wouldn’t expect them as that would take years from the workload alone.

Cannot wait to fly the E-Jet Series

I really need :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: this ones in my hangar:

• F/A-18E Superhornet (from VRS :hugs:)
  • F-16 Fighting Falcon
  • Aero L-39 Albatros
  • Pilatus PC-9
  • Pilatus PC-21
  • DH-112 Venom (from swissmilsim)

May take some time though…

A220 is done by both WhiskyJetSimulations (payware) and TAP designs (freeware). A350 is also a freeware WIP but I haven’t heard a lot of them recently

TFDI is developing an MD11 just hope it will come too for MSFS whilst they said that “they will try to develop for MSFS”

1 Like

JRollon is working on the Stemme. Serch youtube

1 Like

C210, and P210, both with Ice Protection. A 310 would also be nice, and in general, the popular piston singles and twins, preferable as close to real life as the engine allows. A Dash-8 would be nice, as would some turboprops that I probably won’t think about until someone else brings them up.

On the tubeliner side, I think PMDG’s got the Boeings pretty well covered (even if it’s going to be awhile), and I’m quite happy with the FBW A320. Actually very happy with it, I just really want them to get VNAV running, and I know they’re so close. Looking forward to the A380, too. I’m not super familiar with all the Airbuses to know if some others might be a good fit or not, and the truth is I’ve only got so much space in my noggin for a relatively limited number of b1rds, especially the more complex ones. It’s almost like forgetting how to play a video game if you haven’t touched it in awhile.

Oh, and it’s not an aircraft per se, but I wish the aircraft makers would list their products (as it relates to the internal FS2020 search) by who actually made the RL b1rd, not the SW company. If I want to fly the Mooney, I want to look under “M”, not “C” for Carenado. Same for Cessna or Piper, or anything, really.

That’s all…

2 Likes

I’m holding out for PMDG’s 737 and A2A’s Bonanza. If i have those two, i probably won’t need anything else.

DRACO :grin: :heart_eyes:

DRACO :smile: :heart_eyes:

One which would be a lot of fun for the jet jockeys would be a real little sports car. Step forward, the Folland Gnat.

1 Like

High-end GA: Turbo Commander 690, Beech Duke, Cessna Golden Eagle, Pilatus PC-12
Airliners: 727, 737-200, 757, DC-9/MD-80, E170/190, Concorde
Business jets: Citation X (hopefully Eaglesoft still working on theirs?), Challenger (shouldn’t be too hard for Aerosoft since the CRJ is based on it?), Lear 23 or 25, Falcon 50, Pilatus PC-24

2 Likes

DC-3 & 6
737-200 (Tinmouse)
Lockheed Constellation
Twin Otter

2 Likes

Learjet 45

1 Like

Cirrus Vision Jet

2 Likes

A detailled DC-10 would be my favourite, but I don’t think someone is working on it…

1 Like

Interesting, another one of these threads. Only this time it’s not limited to GA. Nice.

In that case:

• Modern Military FW
    C-17
    C-130
    T-6A Texan II
    T-6B Texan II
    T-38A
    T-38C
    IL-76/78
  • Military Rotary
    UH-60
    UH-1
    CH-46/47
    AH-6
    Mil Mi-8
    MH-65
    NH90
  • Vintage Military FW
    PBY Catalina
    B-17
    B-24
    C-47 / DC-3
    NA T-6 Texan
    P-47
    Stearman Model 75
  • Civilian Fixed Wing
    DHC-2
    DHC-6
    DC-3 (mentioned before)
    DC-6
    Lockheed Constellation
    PC-12
    IL-18
    IL-62
    TU-154
    TU-134
    Any and all twin engine piston
    Any and all small turbine aircraft (business, private, regional) (I dont like being in cruise forever)
  • Civilian Rotary Wing
    MD500
    Bell 204, 206, 412, 407
    Robinson R22, R44, R66
    AS350
3 Likes

Any of the classic propliners. DC-3’s get done to death, I would like something bigger. Would love some classic heavy metal in the sim as they are lacking in general in all of them.