Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

Anything that’s realistic in terms of systems. The modelling isn’t as important to me over systems.

For example: the engine shouldn’t start up if I’ve flooded it or fire up like it’s brand new for older planes.

Developers have a real chance to make the next generation of simulation aircraft - I just hope they don’t lazily copy and paste existing functionality.

1 Like

The ones I’d like to see are some of the ones I’ve had the pleasure of flying in real life
Piper Cherokee Six
Shorts 360 or 330
One of the best airplanes ever built, and my all time favourite Dash-8-100

The ones I had wish I’d had flown
DC-3
Grumman Mallard
Dash-7
Twin Otter (I did fly one leg in the right seat of our company twotter once, and flew the twotter sim in YYZ) I hope whoever makes the Twotter for MSFS, it’s not Garmin equipped. Hate Garmin avionics.

WW2 aircraft British or German preferably bombers or fighters. I know there is a Spitfire but I would prefer an older version.

1 Like

Older version is coming from Aeroplane Heaven VERY shortly.

1 Like

BF 109 … could be a F4 , G2 ,G6, G 10 , G14 or best the

K4

here just some performance data… : :wink: ( to have a nice day bushflying in a single Aircraft… )

Engine: Daimler Benz DB-605D with MW-50 boost.
Power: 2,000 HP.
Max. Speed: 727 km/h. (452 mph.)
Max. Climb: 1,470 m/min (4,823 ft/min.)
Empty Weight: 2,673 kg. (5,298 lbs.)
Loaded Weight Clean: 3,148 kg. (6,940 lbs.)
Max. Weight: 3,373 kg. (7,438 lbs.)
Wing-Span: 9.97 m. (32.7 ft.)
Wing-Area: 16.4 sq.m. (176.6 sq.ft.)

1 Like

Little detail, the BF109G is Jorg Neumann’s favorite aircraft ever :smiley:

He mentioned it in a podcast a few days ago.

3 Likes

Thanks I did here about it but forgot who was producing it. I held off getting the other one until I knew more about the older one. I will wait until the old one comes out

1 Like

not asking for too much, just a few

7 Likes

Concorde! Would be great to really cover some ground on VATSIM while still enjoying the technical aspects of airliner simulation.

2 Likes

The Space Shuttle? Lol. I don’t think atmospheric reentry is simulated, especially at Mach 26.

And the Grumman X-29? The sim has issues with normal swept wings. Whaddya think it’s gonna do with forward swept wings?

I think if I could only pick one, I would pick the De Havilland Beaver. However, I have some others I badly want:

Martin M-130 “China Clipper”
Douglas DC3/C47
Douglas DC-10, TWA
Boeing 707, Pan-Am and TWA
Consolidated PBY Catalina
Boeing B17
Vought F4U Corsair
Lockheed C-130
1970s Boeing 747, Pan-Am

1 Like

At least 1, possibly 2 Concordes on the way - DC Designs has one coming later this year. FSLabs will PROBABLY get theirs into MSFS eventually - but right now they are working on the P3D v5 version.

1 Like

717 and A300 is a must

1 Like

Yeah, the Space Shuttle. I imagine a reentry scenario landing challenge that starts right as the shuttle exits black out, about mach 10, 34 miles up, 500 miles out, about 10 minutes before touchdown. Completely doable, especially if you had nothing to say about the X-15 that could fly up to 67 miles high and mach 6.
The X-29 thing you said… meh. Funny that you saw a collage of 50 aircraft and decided to pick out two to complain about. There is a message there.

3 Likes

:joy:
I looked at the same collage, marveled at your handy-work and just checked to see if you included the DC-3! You did. Good Man!!!

2 Likes

Funny that you’re so defensive about this that you immediately think people are out to get you.

Sure mate. Have a great one.

Currently: VTOL
I want to fly the next gen ‘Drone Taxi’ and VTOL Car (Cadillac) sooner than later.

“I’m on the 270 outbound from the Wal-Mart VOR and trying to intercept the 50 inbound on the Home Depot VOR.”

2 Likes

:smile:
Witty!

Sea Stallion
Seaking
UH-60
Hughes MD500
and Javier’s Nimitz class carriers with UNREPS missions