Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

What they have announcent I wait most SimWorks Studios’ Quest Kodiak 100, Aerosoft’s Twin Otter (estimate this summer) and FlyInside’s Bell 47.

Then I really want Harrier and Messerschmitt Bf 109.

2 Likes

I have seen a TON of great aircraft listed here I would love to see. Has anyone mentioned the ‘V’ tail Beech Bonanza 35 series? Would love to try that, and curious how they would handle the rudder/elevator integration.

A330 / Pilatus Porter / A220 / B777

I did, a bit higher up.

It will come eventually from A2A. Their P3D model is incredibly good in all possible respects, from flight model, to handling, to system simulation, even as far as experiencing a little bit of what it’s like owning and caring for such a plane.

A2A are still waiting on some SDK features to be implemented in order to finish their models, so we have quite the wait ahead of us, i think.

Having grown up in a Coastal logging community in Canada, I would love to see the.

de Havilland Canada DHC - 2 Beaver
de Havilland Canada DHC 3 Otter

I remember flying around in those as a kid a time or 2, good memories and then later on as a young adult.

Both on floats of course!

Also:
Piper M600/SLS
Piper Seneca

4 Likes

This seems quite pitiful compared to all the warbirds, turboprops and airliners but hey-ho:

The DH.114! No excuses for overly complex systems or a bad turboprop model - piston power and ye-olde radio navigation.

4 Likes

This is what I am flying at the moment - A2A’s Constellation. What I wouldn’t give to have THIS in MSFS.

7 Likes

A fair interest in Warbirds on the forum, but a classic would be the DH. 103 Hornet. Twins didn’t get any faster than this and with a great view, it would be popular.

2 Likes

I loved flying the gumman AG-Cat G164B 550hp open bi-plane in 1992.Making acrobatic figurs like outside-lööps was no problem with this strong “flying motor”. I had the Plane in FSX and would love to have it in FS2020. I think there are also versions with 800hp.

5 Likes

I’ve never seen this one, before! You raised an interesting point for me, though.

Something that I’ve always noticed from flying in FSX and watching YouTube videos is that Grumman always seemed to be at the top of their game in producing mean, aggressive sounding, aircraft that never lacked in the power and performance departments.

A couple of my favorite Grumman’s: the F7F Tigercat, and the F8F Bearcat.

I will definitely have to re-fire my FSX, now, to see what your “flying motor” is like!

1 Like

Having seen Aerobask’s latest release, the Phenom 300, and their hopefully soon-to-be-released Falcon 8X, I’d vote for anything they have and will produce being available on MSFS.

'tis but a hope :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just tried this old Grumman out in FSX. Quite a performer, indeed! Very nimble and aerobatic (I did an outside-loop!). I’m not sure how closely the FSX model performs compared to the real aircraft, but it is very impressive.

Reminded me a little of the Carenado WYMF5 although the WYMF5 is definitely heavier feeling. I think this add-on is a great deal in the MSFS Marketplace.

If you don’t have it yet, you might want to try it out while you are waiting for someone to model your Grumman in MSFS.

1 Like

I took the WYMF5 in FS2020 directly when it came out.
it is (like you wrote) heavyer, less agil and less powerfull - but I also like this bautifull bi-plane.

The photo of the AG-Cat, I made 1992 in Queenstown NZ.
Making acrobatics with this plane, is one of my best memories.
So it has a emotional reason for me … so hopefully someone will make it true.

YES PLEASE!! I have loved this plane since I was younger and would love to see a payware version

Would love am A300. Gotta do some cargo runs :slight_smile:

I really want a Rockwell Twin Commander and a PC-12.

4 Likes

Hell yes, my uncle used to have a Turbo Commander 690 that I’ve ridden in once or twice.

4 Likes

Vulcan for sure.

A good rendition though, I’d pay decent money for that

1 Like

Cessna Skycourier …

Nice for cargo hops in on air or air hauler 2

1 Like

I would love to see a 1948 Ryan Navion, even better if it has the e-225-4 in it.

1 Like