Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

We’ve been Pestering Carenado to give us a Dragon Rapide for years. Here’s Hoping !

7 Likes

Welcome ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyXVwRdhtJc

Good Choice. What a Lovely Machine !

We never knew this superb looking Aircraft existed until you Posted.
It puts us in mind of the Piaggio Trainer which seems to have similar Lines.

Study level TBM 940 :grinning:

4 Likes

The Dassault Falcon 500 and the Piaggio P.180 Avanti.

That`s what a rich computer entrepreneur in the eighties with a good taste for futuristic prototype designs would have flown.

A long time ago I had a very similar Falcon 50 for Flight Simulator X A Century of Flight with steam gauges and it was absolutely awesome!
It was similar to this one, the same steam cockpit but an FSX version:

6 Likes

2 Likes

I remember Yannick Lavigne’s Falcon 50 very well, very nicely done for its time! :heart_eyes: I’d so love if that could be converted over. Avantis are amazing too, succeeding where the Beech Starship failed.

MilViz has an excellent P 180 EVO. That is eventually coming. Right now, it’s really fun on P3D.

2 Likes

I have read this thing was really difficult and treacherous to fly. I’ve heard someone describe the Corsair as the only plane in MSFS trying to kill you, but I believe this would probably make the Corsair look like a friendly puppy (assuming it’s modeled correctly).

1 Like

So, what‘s the result of this little poll:

Please give us ALL aircrafts that were ever built…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Saw one at an airshow when I was a kid. Sitting on the tarmac, it just didn’t look like anything that should fly. Intrigued with those Gee Bees ever since.

2 Likes

Took a ride in the pattern in the jump seat of the Falcon 50 (Soloflex Jet) Back in the early 2000’s. I knew both pilots and was asked if I wanted to fly a quick gear check flight. They had to take off to check if the gear light had been fixed before taking on paying charter customers. They needed to cycle the gear.

The Jet is based at HIO and if they were picking up passengers at PDX it was only a 5 minute flight.

1 Like

A Saab 340 would make my day as I like doing Regional Express (Rex) routes in MSFS.

Leading Edge Simulations does a great Saab 340 by the way but no chance of seeing it in MSFS as they develop aircraft exclusively for X-Plane.

1 Like

Carenado has one in P3D. They have said that eventually all their stuff would come over.

1 Like

Twin Otter!
Defintivly the best ACFT to enjoy MSFS. And to do tasks in NeoFly.
I am longing for Aerosoft’s Twiny.

1 Like

Look, what A2A Simulation is working on for MSFS…

Not so sure about the Aerostar, since they had an emergency belly land with that one… So it will be out of action for a while.

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=71896

But they are actively working on the Comanche.

Great to hear, their FSX/P3D catalog has almost anything with a propeller that I could see myself wanting! Golden Eagle, Turbo Commander, PC12, steam-gauge versions of the Bonanza and King Air, EMB-120, Saab 340, plus some smaller lesser known business jets I’ve been curious about like the Phenoms.

1 Like

They just had a huge 50-70% off sale, so I picked up a dozen or so of their aircraft. I really enjoyed ones that offer GTN750 or GNS530 integration option. Their default avionics systems are not at all enjoyable as they are very poorly implemented. This applies to all jets that use the Collins FMC and anything with G1000. Unfortunately, the Phenom is a G1000 aircraft and it’s horrible to fly with for that reason. This should be rectified nicely in MSFS because the default G1000 in MSFS is better than the one Carenado has and they are likely to use THAT. Same for anything with the GNS530. With the mods currently available for those systems, Carenado’s aircraft will be really nice. Unfortunately, I can’t say I am looking forward to anything they bring over using the Collins FMC, unless they implement the one from CJ4. Flight plan management in their FMC is a nightmare - changes can’t be confirmed via EXEC, etc.

1 Like

But my favorites out of the ones I got is Shorts 360 and Beechcraft D-18. Such a cool looking aircraft and really nice to fly!

1 Like

Anything that floats