Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

Like this?

9 Likes

Should fly as well as the cardboard Spitfire! :wink:

1 Like

One of the best things for me about MSFS ( and all simulators really ) is their ability to bring to life aircraft that we can no longer see in our skies, or that were somewhat rare to begin with. So, with that in mind;

BAC Lightning
Tornado F3
P-61 Black Widow
Sea Vixen
Vampire

3 Likes

TOTALLY! I just bought Captain Sim’s Lockheed 1011. Can’t wait to dig into that one!

2 Likes

Just to keep stoking the fires :wink: hows about

and for a bit of bush flying and night time dead reckoning, drop off a few of those SOE operatives.:

Wstland Lysander

That’ll be the Whispering Giant and the Lizzie :smiley:

4 Likes

Please DRACO :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Maybe when the Mid-Atlantic Air Museum gets their P-61 put together and up in the air, some really, really persuasive fans can convince A2A to come down here to Reading to study it. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I would love to fly a Lockheed U-2, with functioning cameras :blush:
70000ft!

3 Likes

CL-415
CL-415
CL-415
Forest fires season is starting and we have noting to react!
https://www.airliners.net/search?keywords=cl-415

5 Likes

closest i could get is a converted pv2D no cockpit function but flys well

I’ll always be upset that I never got to ride an L-1011 in real life. They were my favorite of the OG jumbo jets, and second only to the Concorde for my favorite airliner design ever.

1 Like

Kodiak 100 here to cope with short landings on grass strips vs Caravan (even the TBM does better there) the but I hear it is under way…

I just attempted a flight with the L-1011. Oh boy… If that ever makes it to MSFS, I envision 1000 threads about not being able to use it. That ancient INS navigation system where you have to program every coordinate on the flight plan by its ACTUAL coordinates? It’s a nightmare! And NO, of course, you can’t use the default P3D flight planner with it. It’s also a HANDFUL to fly. It’s gonna be a real challenge for me to feel comfortable with that aircraft! But it’s fun, in a way!

2 Likes

Yeah. JP Fillion has started some tests
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VtBU-5NLS0E

I guess people in France that fly these birds a lot will do some conversion or fresh native model soon. Hope so.

It is so fun to fly low and slow with bomber style manuvers.

1 Like

You know, I would like to see some planes that either never flew IRL, or only flew once or twice as prototypes. In that vein, might I request the Spruce Goose?

1 Like

Savage Bobber

Savage Bobber | © Zlin Aviation (zlinaero.com)

bobber3.m4v - YouTube

1 Like

I think all of these have previously been mentioned, but I vote:

C-130
DH-103 Hornet
EMB 314 Super Tucano
DHC-5 Buffalo
B-24
Cessna SkyCourier
C208 Caravan Amphibian

1 Like

I have no wish to put a dampener on all this unfettered enthusiasm for more aircraft types,
but my SERIOUS answer to the OP’s question is quite simply none!
It is, in my opinion, far to early in the development cycle of MSFS 2020 to contemplate the
purchase of often questionable and/or over hyped and/or over priced third party products.

There, I’ve said it!
Controversial perhaps. But sincere.
So be nice, eh.

2 Likes

Cpt Sim Legendary C-130 quality C-130.
study level P-3C.

1 Like

F4 Phantom and CL-215

1 Like