Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

Grumman F6F-5 Hellcat
Douglas SBD Dauntless
Mitsubishi A6M Zero
Focke-Wulf FW-190A
Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress
Consolidated B-24D Liberator
Consolidated PBY Catalina

1 Like

The sole survivor… operated by Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems…

3 Likes

It’s a beautiful aircraft. I always loved 3-engine configurations. This and the Tu-154 are my favourites. But this one is like a Cessna 152 in terms of complexity compared to the Tupolev aircraft (ESPECIALLY 134).

2 Likes

I like the L-1011 a lot too. Lots of memories flying on this one quite a few times, on TWA between Paris and JFK back in the days (flight 800 or 801 IIRC)

2 Likes

Cirrus Vision Jet SF50

1 Like

Pilatus PC-12NGX
Pilatus PC-24
de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver, wheels, floats, amphib
Airbus A220 Series

Ernst

4 Likes

Nice! I had many flights in the old Soviet jets - the Tu-134, Tu-154, IL, Antonov aircraft of all kinds. Flew all over the former Soviet Union in the 80s. Those aircraft always looked so mysterious to me as a kid. Now that I am learning about them from the pilot’s view… the mystery doesn’t let up. :joy:

7 Likes

Haven’t seen any suggestions for the Sea Fury, so here it is.

2 Likes

DRACO .draco :crazy_face:

Not sure the quality (don’t know the developer at all), but someone’s making this.

8 Likes

Would love this, especially if they eventually implement shared cockpits. Three of you up there, if we get an engineer spot!

1 Like

In which case it would be great FS2020 supports more than 2 hard-coded PILOT avatar entries:

Visible co-pilot in first person view - #38 by CptLucky8

Would love to see study-level business jets.
PC-24
Dassault Falcon 7X/8X
Bombardier Global 7500/8000
Gulfsteam G700

5 Likes

The Gweduck.

This is a modern nod to the Grumman Goose series. I’d love to add it to my amphib collection.

2 Likes

Study-level Van’s RV-12iS with Dual Garmin G3X IFR avionics suite please! I’m building a real one in my garage and hope to have it flying next spring.

1 Like

This looks like it could be fun. Military, firefighting, agricultural work, taildragging,1600shp turbo prop. Basically lots of power, land anywhere, do anything. AT 802.

4 Likes

Cool. Can’t wait!

Before next winter… something… anything… that can operate in known icing conditions.

2 Likes

Technically, the DA62 is FIKI certified in real life. And the DA62X mod is supposed to fix the de-ice system. I don’t know if it can withstand the ridiculous levels of icing currently in the sim.

Thanks for that. It does make you wonder if you could start with a block of ice, carve wings and empennage and then bolt an engine onto it.