Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

My top three choices would be:

1. King Air B200 with analogue cockpit, study level (something similar to the Airfoillabs one for X-plane 11)
  2. Lancair Legacy RG or Pipistrel Panthera
  3. MD-80 or Boeing 717

Oh! Also, the Martin Mars.

Any of the many firebombers out there would be awesome to have in MSFS especially with some mods to use the cloud rendering in the sim for forest fires! Or even added by Asobo, I think forest fighting challenges would be SO DARN COOL!!!

3 Likes

A Beech 1900 would be good. Maybe Carenado?

1 Like

Carenado said they are bringing all their stuff over eventually. Just depends WHEN. :wink: Their priorities so far has been smaller stuff.

2 Likes

Picking this up…

1. DC-8 (all variants)
  2. DC-3
  3. Dash-8 or ATR
  4. Catalina
  5. Concorde
    … PMDG will bring 737, 747, 777
    oh well… from Airbus I just need 1… the A340-600 :smiley:
4 Likes

An earlier edition DH125 might be fun, you know, the one before it went all Raytheon and had fairly simple steam avionics. Anything like this can be fun, even for the PlayStation or Xbox jockeys if they use the GTN750 for their fix of magenta, so on this basis, you can add all the Lears, the Lockheeds, the Dassaults and the Citations too.

It might be nice to go for the RAF Dominie on the 125 theme, as well.

1 Like

We’re looking forward to well Rendered F 18 meanwhile here’s one in Action.

1 Like
  • SA315b Lama
  • H125
1 Like

Another one for the lateral thinkers. Something largish, jet powered, carrier capable but easily able to do dual purpose IFR for when you want to go somewhere. Any ideas yet?

Step forward, the Lockheed S-3 Viking.

1 Like

Dream aircraft would be a study-level long-range private jet. Any of the following would be great!

Bombardier Global
Dassault Falcon
Cessna Citation X

5 Likes

Folcon 50 will come from Flysimware.

1 Like

Hard to tell everything that has been posted, but I would like to mention F4F Phantom, and A10 Warthog.

2 Likes

Been trying to find info on this. Can you share where you learned this from?

Catalina PBY 5a/6a

6 Likes

Somewhere Flysimware said with the Widgeon released they will bring all their other aircraft to MSFS over time.

I have their Falcon 50 in P3D and I like it.

Great Idea…

My First would be a well designed UH1N Twin Huey, which later developed into the Civilian Bell 212. Would like to see special attention given to the distinctive sound they make with their 2 blade rotor.

The Second would be a Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk Stealth. Cockpit and Landing Gear are basically
duplicates from the Northrop T-38 Talon Jet Trainer…:))

2 Likes

This Guy built his very own Concorde and judging by the Landing certainly knows how to Fly it.

6 Likes

To be fair, it’s a COOL RC model, but it really has nothing at all to do with a Concorde (other than looking like one) for a multitude of reasons.

2 Likes

Single Turboprop study level

1 Like

SimWorks Studios are working on a Kodiak Series 100 apparently. I’m apprehensive about this, as I was underwhelmed by their Zenith CH701 STOL.

The forthcoming Pilatus PC-6 Porter by FlightSimUA on the other hand looks like really solid work is going on, and regular updates are posted on their thread.

2 Likes