Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk, World’s First Production Stealth Aircraft., in service for 27 years.

Boeing B-17, Any model, but the Memphis Belle B-17F would be the obvious choice… 12,731 built…

North American B-25 Mitchell, Awesome Radial sound. Over 10,000 were built, be great if we could have just One…

1 Like

After flying the Twin Otter a lot I’m really hoping for more planes like it around its size so I’d go with the Tecnam P2012 Traveler

2 Likes

Well, since the Spruce Goose only took off once, was airborne for only about a mile and never went higher than 70ft, it’s still highly debatable whether she actually could fly outside ground effect. So I wouldn’t hold my breath for that one, even though it would be kind of cool :slight_smile:

Nuts😭. Oh well my next four picks are:
Antonov 225 Mira
Antonov 124
C-5 Galaxy
B-36 Peacemaker

1 Like

Dornier 228 would be a good one - not as many around as Otters but still in the hundreds & technically still in production.

I used to think the FM for the current Islander was a bit ridiculous until I started reading some flight tests - now I think it might actually be a bit conservative! ( stalling at 33kts with 3/4 load? insanity ) I’d love a more detailed 3d model for the BN-2, maybe other variants of it too.

5 Likes

A study level Lear 25 for sure.

4 Likes

SIAI-Marchetti SF-260
Rockwell Turbo Commander 690
DC3/C-47

I worked many jears as an mecanic and theese birds are my favorites!

5 Likes

Currently there are so many great planes in development (even the Maddog MD11 and Cessna 414)… that I have run out of ideas.
The Carenado Piper PA31 Navajo and PA31T Cheyenne would be beautyful, and the Seneca II would also be a good purchase and an interesting Piper development step between the Seminole and the Seneca V.

Being a Piper fan I wonder why they decided to name every single one of their planes after native Americans and native traditions and weapons for decades (Tomahawk, Warrior, Arrow, Archer, Comanche, Cherokee, Navajo, Chieftain…) which gave this planes such a mysterious and almost spiritual mood and flair.
But stopped this cool tradition abruptly in 1980 by suddenly giving all their airplanes shallow non-iconic boring corporate labels+numbers like “Aerostar, Piperjet, Sport, M350, M600” and so on.

2 Likes

A Twin Otter. Maybe by MilViz or some other good developer.

2 Likes

You mean like the Twin Otter that was literally released last week by Aerosoft?

1 Like

No, I mean by a good developer, like MilViz

1 Like

Honestly, any modern aircraft with glass cockpit that isn’t a G1000. I want to see a developer that puts effort into the avionics system without just relying on Working Title.

I’m much more an airliner simmer than GA, but between work commitments and family I only get little bits of sim time for quick European hops rather than long haul. Plus I like the eccentric and different.

Therefore… the Dassault Mercure. A quirky little classic airliner with a short range.

4 Likes

I wish there was a way to “see” all these aircraft in the sim with having to purchase the models or have the livery in your community folder…

1 Like

Hopefully I’ll get the Twin Otter soon, and there are some ATRs in development. Besides those, I’d like a long range twin and The Plane Formerly Known As The C-Series.

1 Like

Always fun to dream, my list is as follows:

1. DC-3
  2. DC-8
  3. CV-440
  4. ATR 72
  5. Fokker F28
  6. Beechcraft 1900
  7. C-82
  8. Saab 2000
  9. B314
  10. IL-18
  11. MD-80

At least a few of them are coming (but I’ll still have to wait longer for them coming to the XBox :expressionless:)

4 Likes

I’m sure I’ll be repeating some of the aircraft listed previously but here goes.

1. Lancaster
  2. Mosquito
  3. Hurricane
  4. C17 (I know there is one available as Freeware, haven’t tried it yet but will do)
  5. Harrier
  6. Concorde
  7. Tornado
  8. B25 Mitchel

I’m sure there are more but I am enjoying the aircraft currently available.

If I could list all the aircraft I would like to see in the sim, I would be here for days but the Cessna 510 Citation Mustang is at the top.

This aircraft is a small private jet equipped with G1000 avionics. The issues with WASM on Xbox wouldn’t affect this aircraft with the default MSFS G1000 installed. Those who want to use the G1000NXi from Working Title Simulations could download from the Marketplace for Xbox and PC.

3 Likes

DC Designs already stated that they are making the Harrier and the Concorde is coming by them in a few weeks

2 Likes

As far as jets go, the Pilatus PC-24 is something I’d like to see. It’s a little like the Citation but just looks better to me, better avionics and better short field performance.

3 Likes