Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

Stearman Speedmail

6 Likes

Dassault Rafale
Sukhoi Su-27 / 30 / 33 / 34 / 35
Mig-29
F-22
F-4

2 Likes

I could see the JU-87 Stuka being a nice aircraft to fly in MSFS. It’s got a pretty nice view from the cockpit.

3 Likes

That Diamomd DA50 looks good but on the same theme this would be the one for me:

pipistrel 4

The Pipistrel Panthera to complement the existing stock Pipistrel.

12 Likes

I’d like to see Cessna 195

2 Likes

8 Likes

I was hoping Big Radials might do the Cessna 195, but it’s “not on their wall of cool”. :unamused:

1 Like

9 Likes

Aha, just realized that that picture was taken at California Adventure. I knew it looked familiar.

1 Like

That’s definitely something I’d buy, it’s so sleek, never seen anything like it :+1:

2 Likes

oh yes, gorgeous.

1 Like

Glad you appreciate the beauty of the aircraft. The real cool thing is that it is designed to operate with electric, hybrid or petrol propulsion - just how good would those options be in the sim? The petrol engined version is quick, cruising at 198kts and carries 4 people, whilst the hybrid or electric powered versions only seat two.

Pipistrel Panthera

3 Likes

It’s a good compromise between something that cruises really slow (say, a 152) versus something at the opposite end of the scale, like the TBM. And, it’s aesthetics mean I’d have the camera in showcase mode, constantly taking screenshots haha.

1 Like

i believe carenado will release that sometime soon

-Boeing 717
-CRJ 700/900 (for xbox)
-ERJ 135/140/145
-Cessna 172 (older M/N variants)

1 Like

This would make my day!

That’s an interesting one, hopefully someone does it for the sim, but maybe it will take a while?

I read the Vampire is being developed and might appear in the sim this year with the Venom to follow.Vampire being developed

1 Like

There are many aircraft that I would like to see, mostly UK military stuff that I worked on early in my career, but this Panthera has really captured my imagination. The question is how to find and put this under the nose of a willing and skilled developer?

Didn’t spot this earlier. Just checked the Corenado website and there’s no mention of this as incoming from their direction. I got quite excited there for a moment :smiley: