Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

Mildly terrifying in a prehistoric sort of way.

4 Likes

PZL are Polish. Sikorsky bought them out some time ago.

They were used for crop spraying and if memory serves me correctly those big tank-like things on the wings held the spray.

DC Designs are also making the F4 Phantom which I also had a 1/32 scale model of by Revell. I live in NZ and got this from the UK but when I opened it one of the clear plastic canopies was broken so had to send to the UK for a replacement which arrived after about a month. This was in the early 1970s.

Still waiting…

1 Like

This really looks like there are cats living inside…

A380
777 the most

1 Like

5 Likes

The Collings Foundation B-24 “Witchcraft” every warbird enthusiast knows of this only airworthy B-24

Definitely a must buy

1 Like

I for one would love to see a Convair CV990 if only just to look at it, it’s such a looker! Chances of one are probably really slim as the market for it is probably very niche just like in real life. If it ever happens JustFlight would be my best bet for the ones to make it and I will definitely be thrilled if they do!

Speaking of JustFlight, the VC10 they’ve made for previous sims will be an instant buy as well!

I’ll just leave this here

2 Likes

There is “Diamond Lil” as well. :wink:

I am in the process of working on the weird and wonderful PZL M-15 for use in MSFS. Slow going, lots of online digging involved as there isn’t too much out there easily found, but making progress nonetheless!

9 Likes

Id like to see a Convair 580 or a Fokker F-27!

3 Likes

eeeh forgot one - Piper Navajo.

C414 is here but Piper is my preffered.

2 Likes

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Just Flight did a really good though not quite study level Vulcan Bomber for Xplane 11.

Even though it wasn’t really my sort of thing I bought it and the engine sounds alone were incredible. They generally modelled the aircraft very well too as you would expect with Just Flight.

I would like to see this here too in Fs20.

1 Like

In the mood for some more airliners, so:-

• Boeing 777 (PMDG one should be great).
  • Boeing 787 (study level/fully functional, i.e.not Asobo’s comedy version)
  • Lockheed Tristar (advanced plane for its time, quite idiosyncratic, should be fun)
  • DC-10 (to compare with the Tristar)
  • BAe-111 (Just Flight should consider this after the great job they did with the 146)
2 Likes

I’d absolutely enjoy a proper deHaviland Mosquito… the “Wooden Wonder.”

10 Likes

The DCS Mossie is very good. I really took a liking to the aircraft after flying it in that sim. Very fun to fly even beyond the feeling of flying a piece of history.

3 Likes

6 Likes