Which Airports are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

I actually got confused with Brisbane. Sorry about that.

That being said, Axonos is planning to port over their arports tgo MSFS, so I’d say there’s plenty of hope there.

1 Like

I want a bunch of the smaller regional airports around the Midwestern US. Places to fly the CRJ into from ORD.

• KMKE
  • KPIA
  • KMSN
  • KGRR
  • KCWA
  • KCID
  • KBMI
  • KLSE
  • KATW
  • KGRB

Most of the US hubs are either released or announced. Now we need some (reputable) developers to release some good sceneries of the smaller airports. We have the hubs, but not the spokes! This is why I love and support @Verticalsim so much!

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ve been working on some stuff. :wink:

1 Like

Say something more in detail please. Rumor that you are in working with KBOI, please give us some more hints with other airports :laughing:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/517143294216634399/849634699878203463/unknown.png

Not only that but something else worthy of the CRJ. :wink:

3 Likes

LIRF Rome fiumicino
LIRN Napoli
LPPT Lisbon
GCLP Las Palmas (Canary Islands)
GCXO Tenerife North ( Canary Islands)

2 Likes

No clue what airport is it, with only a small corner of hangar in that photo :grin:. Not only CRJ, I hope A320 and 737 are able to land there.

That is likely the least telling picture ever. Signature has a gazillion hangars basically everywhere haha.

Where are the North America International Airports Like KSFO KPHX KMSP Or CYYZ etc…?

Waiting for Floghtbeam to convert them.

Does this help?

1 Like

That’s Fayetteville KFAY isn’t it?

1 Like

Haha, you got that first. I also think that, not the airport tower, but the firetruck told something. And that corner seems fit very well with this satellite photo of KFAY. And they also have that airport for X-Plane version.

We released yesterday KJZP and start Works in KPDK.

https://instagram.com/landing.area

1 Like

There are a handful of airports I’d love to see published from a respected payware developer:

1. KCLT - Charlotte-Douglas Intl
  2. MMMX - Mexico City Intl
  3. EDDF - Frankfurt am Main Intl
  4. KJAN - Jackson Evers Intl
  5. LLBG - Tel Aviv-Ben Gurion Intl
  6. KSLC - Salt Lake Intl

There are probably others, but those are the ones that popped into my head right now.

4 Likes

KCLT - Charlotte-Douglas Intl will be covered by FSDreamTeam
KSLC - Salt Lake Intl is in working progress by Pacific Islands Simulation

2 Likes

I love checking out the super small international airports and lesser known international airports so I’d love to see Alliance Municipal airport out in Nebraska very fun small international airport

And for my favorite GA airport I would love a good Downtown Knoxville Island Airport

1 Like

This is one I really want. I’m a sucker for mixed-use civilian/military airports.

3 Likes

Me too as well.

My top wishlists

OPKC, OPLA