Which Airports are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

After browsing the market place, I would love to see South Korea’s Incheon International Airport (RKSI) or any Chinese airports.

At the moment (last time I looked at the airport market place, correct me if I’m wrong) there doesn’t appear to many Chinese airports apart from Hong Kong Kai Tak VHHH, and that doesn’t even exist anymore.

So Yeah I’d love to see Incheon RKSI or any Chinese airport

1 Like

This is already coming from Pacific Island Simulations Pacific Islands Simulation Looks very good too.

LEMG (Málaga) Spain
LEJR ( Jerez) Spain
GCXO ( Tenerife los Rodeos) Canary Islands Spain.

1 Like

LEGE GIRONA (Spain)

There is an awesome Malaga at flightsim.to

You mean this one?: https://flightsim.to/file/7467/lemg-malaga-airport

It’s bulit with default MSFS terminal boxes. I prefer a detailed terminal airport.

I might have confused it with leal

Yeah the freeware LEAL (Alicante) is really great, I use it a lot.

Show South Africa some love :

FACT
FAPE
FAOR
FALE

1 Like

Very mportant airports for us in Belgium : EBCI / Charleroi - Brussel South (Ryanair base) and EBLG / Liège Airport (747 - Cargo)…

2 Likes

Out of those listed above, Barcelona LEBL is available by LatinVFR. A must buy with many POI in Barcelona and airport surroundings as bonus. It is my home airport and I love this mod. Absolutely true to real life.
Genoa is also available by BMW ( Beautiful Models of the World). For a small fee you get access to many beautifully crafted small airports. Also highly recommended.
The one I have been looking for without success is Milan Malpensa (LIMC)

Dallas Love Field
Chicago Midway
Alliance Nebraska
Charlotte Douglas International
Greater Rochester International Airport
Akron 9G3 NY
Oswego Fulton NY

KMDW and KCLT are both available now.

Awesome I’ll have to check them out after I pick up the PMDG 737 to do some Southwest Flying

1 Like

I think someone just release Chicago Midway…

I’ll also checkout Chicago midway because I love flying to the smaller International Airports

I guess nobody wants to touch OLBA :cry::man_facepalming:t2:

Check out Fsdreamteam’s KCLT and Drzewiecki’s KMDW. Neither will disappoint.

I’d love to have a high quality rendition of Toronto Pearson CYYZ

2 Likes

I´m at a loss trying to understand why, for example Aerosoft (who had a very extensive collection of spanish airports for every previous version of FS), has aparently forgotten the country.

I can´t see how is it possible that after a year and a half, we still don´t have good quality payware airports for some of the most important Canary Islands.

We do not have a good quality Tenerife Norte - Los Rodeos (GCXO) or Gran Canaria - Gando (GCLP), both extremely important touristic destinations in Europe, and with a well known (and sad…) history in aviation. I simply don´t understand this.

Also, we do not have a good payware airport for Malaga, which is also one of the most important touristic destinations in Europe.

Really it is beyond me… i´m sure such products would have good sales…

PS) Yes I know the usual answer: if you wan´t it develope it yourself. I wish I had the time and talent to do it…

I know there are freeware versions for GCXO and GCLP, and I would say GCLP is really good (not so much GCXO…), but I´m looking for something a bit more complex.

I know a lot of peple don´t care too much about airports, and as long as they have a runway and correct ILS, are happy enough. To me, particularly when I fly to airports where I have been in real life, having a very realistic scenery, is really key to inmersion. Landing at a place I know, and having it not looking anything like the real thing, really kills enjoyment for me.