Which Airports are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

I’ve done a free mod for that though it’s most certainly a work in progress. I’ll get back to making it look more realistic soon.

1 Like

That Kai Tak looks very crappy along with most MSFS free mods

My favourites would be:

Munich (in development by Gaya)
Zurich (in development by Gaya)
Frankfurt am Main (in development by Gaya)
Stockholm Arlanda
Amsterdam Schiphol
Barcelona El Prat
Palma de Mallorca
Manchester
Prague
Brussels
Dublin
Reykjavik (Keflavik airport)
Malta Luqa
Neurenberg (Germany)

Ones already released:
Innsbruck
Gothenborg
Vienna
Florence
Alesund Vigra
Trondheim
Paderborn

It may not be payware quality, because it isn’t payware, but I wouldn’t certainly insult the work people do for free. You’re free to enjoy or not, but calling it “very ■■■■■■” isn’t cool.

I’m absolutely grateful for the work @PinkPanteees and many others do without asking for a dime. It certainly improves the sim.

6 Likes

Cheeky fella.

It’s not hurting you or your nearest and dearest, it gets the job done and no one else on this entire planet has pulled their finger out.

The main problem is ■■■■ ground. That’s getting dealt with next.

3 Likes

Thats great but it still doesn’t change my blunt observation of the scenery.

Feel free to show them how it’s done. :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t have anything to prove.
We don’t have to agree on anything

My selfish wish is KABE - Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton. A significant airport close to Philadelphia and a great airport considering some excellent radius scenery.

1 Like

Istanbul new airport
OMAA
DOHA INTL
Larnaca
KIAH
KBOS
KATL
KPHX
KLAS

1 Like

KAUS Austin, Texas
KIAH George Bush International, Houston, Texas
KDFW and KATL which I guess will be in the next world update.

1 Like

Have they made any indication of when the United States world update will happen?

2 Likes

Late November. It’ll be update 7.

I wouldn’t know. I haven’t seen the FlyTampa one, but I caved on Airworthy Designs’ one and it’s really good in my opinion.

2 Likes

KBOS, KACK, KPWM, KBDR, KBHB are my wish.

1 Like

RPLB Subic Bay
RCBS Kinmen Shangyi

All Canadian airport!! Specially Toronto (CYYZ) and Montreal (CYUL)!!

3 Likes

they said World update will be every 3 month.
World update 1, Japan, was at end of September, So World update2 USA should be at the end of december. Update (we are at #5) and world update (#1) are independant.

That is incorrect. They already announced during the latest livestream that USA is update 7, in late November (3 weeks from now)

1 Like

Update from the Dev update, World Update US will be on November 24. November 5th, 2020 Development Update - Microsoft Flight Simulator