While In Multiplayer All Aircrafts Look The Same?

I have this question because I don’t recall it being like this when the Sim first debuted on Xbox.

I purchased a remodeled airbase add-on to fly my military jets from. When my multiplayer settings are on I can see other people’s gamertag and aircraft type in their label. However all planes I don’t currently own show up as A320s or maybe the new A310.

I get these people are flying models I currently don’t have purchased but it ruins the immersion to see a airbus pulling physic defying maneuvers which only a jet can pull.

Was this always like this, or did I only notice it 2 years later?

Always been like this, theres no way for the sim to render models you don’t have on your system, so it substitutes a standard model.

1 Like

LOL I had the Helicopters uninstalled on PC, random GA would be hovering around.

Edit: Without their prop spinning.

1 Like

Sigh -with the stock F18 they could try to make other jets render as one while other aircraft render as the 320. Since categories are built in the code the complexity of implementing it should be minimum. Is there an official place to leave suggestions that you know of?

Should be really entertaining to watch the 320 do a takeoff like the Harrier. Really looking forward for the DC release on xbox.

I feel like the 320 and DC-3 are VSTOL already :smiley:

1 Like

Have a look through the wish list area :wink:

2 Likes