White Box at the Reg-Number on the Liveries

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.
PC
Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
MS
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No
Brief description of the issue:
Over all Liveries there is a white Box at the Registration Numbers - Not on the own Aircraft only on the Aircraft on the Ground or other Players
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Is on all other Airplains at the Airports
PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:
Nothing
Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

This has been a thing since Day One and I still can’t understand why. Like, okay maybe Asobo is afraid people will come up with really inappropriate tail designations (which they will) but then just display a generic or random tail registration or simply hide it entirely. Why does it have to be an unsightly white box for over a year?!

I’m having a very similar issue! Instead of having a white box where the tail number is, the tail number just doesn’t show up at all. Whether using a custom tail number, or the default. Only seems to happen with the G36 Bonanza.

+1 vote

Yeah is very ugly while taxiing and see all those white boxes, it kills the inmersion. I will release a temporal fix for hide those boxes. https://flightsim.to/file/46419/get-rid-of-fix

Regards

Asobo please fix would make this beautiful game so much better!

This does not work if you zoom close enough.

Asobo please fix

Yeah, I mention it in the description, LOD00 must be unmodded because is the model we use for piloting, and hide the box would hide our own registration number. Anyway, we don’t usually zoom to LOD00 while taxing of fliying in formation.

But yes, it’s shameful this bug continue unsolved after years.

1 Like