Who load/playing without problem?

Anybody here who loaded and installed the game without problems, crashes? :+1: Like if that true

However for all time i play mfs i have the bugs too but it doesnt’s prevent to play for me ¯_(ツ)_/¯:

• bug with mouse inside a cabin
  • Very low fps → solved with disabling vert.synhronization
  • bug with freezing thrust lever at b747 → solved with flighting on a320 :grin:
12 Likes

I am largely able to play what is presented to us without many fatal issues. Occasionally I’ll get a CTD but it isn’t any more frequent than the other sims.

There are, however, too many bugs to list here.

2 Likes

Quite a few bugs, not many game breaking ones for me. CTD 100% of time landing/spawning in Iceland. CTD if i click “Load” on a approach in the 172 when there is no approach to load. Thats about it.

2 pauses on initial download; restart sim to continue.
1 issue with flight interrupted and loss of controls. - restart to continue.
No CTDs.

2 Likes

I downloaded on day one. It downloaded with no errors and in a timely manner, but like many I was missing my premium deluxe content. That was resolved within about five or six hours.

Since then, no errors (knock wood). A couple of times I have been flying and -poof- I go back to the desktop - no error, no warning, nothing.

And as stated above, lots of bugs and strange behaviors that others have already mentioned many times over.

1 Like

Hmm yeah just once i had CTD. I tryed to teleport to an approach road, my computer started loading and at that time i tryed to click to other windows and buttons.

2 Likes

Installed and have been flying the bush planes with relatively little issue. I’ll get the occasional stuttering when it seems to load scenery and it does CTD a few times.

1 Like

Playing on a high end PC.

• I´m having several CTD / day
  • FPS goes very much up & down
  • There are a lot of bugs left and right.
  • Stutters

But i can still play it.

But it´s a little bit too much problem for a AAA title to be this unstable. imo

1 Like

Took me a week to get it installed. (lot’s of trouble shooting, replacing a chunk of hardware and reinstalling windows. Since then… I can fly.

Yes there are bugs… spawning at parking, on top of parked trucks, cockpit camera left forward and left rear the degrees are mixed up. My hilarious moment was with the first flight lesson… after it was over, I landed the plane and landing it caused me to fail a simple lesson on telling you what the controls do.

My biggest issues:

• EHEH Eindhoven airport missing. Actually the buildings and part of the runway is there. But it’s not an airport.
  • But my main issue is multiplayer. I can’t even communicate with the other pilots, I can’t hear their ATC communication and I wonder if ATC is smart enough to take al the traffic into account or will it just send me onto a busy runway? I loved the fact that people where playing ATC in FSX. Although on open servers it could become a loony farm, being able to talk to other humans was great.
    They announced cooperation with VATSIM and I was kinda expecting it to be easily integrated into the sim, but so0 far I haven’t seen that.
  • They could have hired a low payed set of hands to complete the checklists, on many planes including the deluxe ones, it doesn’t say much more than how to start the engine(s).

But I’m sure all my concerns are going to be addressed somehow in the near future.

1 Like

36 hours to download,no problems. Just flying the 172, small bugs need fixing. No CTD’s.

1 Like

Me. Not perfect, but for the most part, really amazing. Better than FSX ever was at the beginning that’s for sure. Give the dev team a few months to swat bugs and this should be a remarkable bit of software. It already is.

1 Like

My computer barely meets the minimum specs. Downloaded through Microsoft store no issue. Kept settings at Medium or less and haven’t had any CTD. Some stuttering but frame rate generally stays between 30 and 40. Surprised it runs this well on my potato computer.

3 Likes

ATC is fairly basic but it has ordered me on several “Go Arounds” at Heathrow rather than landing on people. Im fairly sure thats only counting for AI traffic as people spawn on the runway all the time at heathrow so i’d run out of fuel and crash :smiley:

1 Like

No major problems with downloading and playing (fly mostly the XCub, never touched the big birds)

1 Like

That XCub is a really nice little bird. That’s my favorite so far, and the SR22 for X-country flights…

2 Likes

no problems here, sometimes crash on the first startup, but then no problems at all (performance also)!
cheers !

1 Like

No problems here.

1 Like

left the install to its self over night, had some error with 36gb left to download and just restarted the download to complete.
Other than that it has worked perfectly, a few tweaks to the graphic settings in the sim and all has been fine since averaging 30-50fps in flight with no stuttering or freezing, dropping to around 25fps at dense airports.

MSI Laptop running win 10 pro, i7 cpu, 32gb ram and onboard Geforce 2060 mobile.

1 Like

Download took longer than I’d have liked, and it didn’t install itself where I wanted it to, though the latter was probably down to me not reading something carefully. Other than that, I’ve had no CTDs or similar. The sim is clearly a work in progress, has bugs, and I’d call it still in beta, but it works for me, and there is more than enough to keep me happy for now.

I think some people need to show a little more patience. Some clearly don’t understand how a sim on this scale differs from a typical game, and expecting it all to be working perfectly from day one isn’t realistic. Yes, if you’ve had CTDs, or haven’t been able to install at all, you are right to be disappointed, but some of the other complaints being made seem downright petty.

1 Like

I have had no issues at all. It installed smoothly onto my NVME. The FPS on Ultra for my slightly overclocked 1080Ti is 20-35. This trends towards the lower end in NYC and other major cities but it’s still smooth. Im playing at 5120x1440. I have had a couple CTDs but for whatever reason my keyboard goes in an out ever since I moved my PC into a new case last month. Ill get the sound when you unplug a USB cord, except everything’s good to go so no idea why that’s happening. But on the occasion it does when Im playing MSFS, then itll CTD. But havent had a CTD otherwise. Im pretty happy with what we have right now and can’t wait to see it fully mature while being along for the ride.

1 Like