Why is MSFS asking me for settings at update page for my settings EVERY time?

Trust me, this is very frustrating even though it sounds like a banal thing, why is the sim asking for my settings every time I start the sim now after the update?

5 Likes

same here and all my presettings for the joisting are gone since the last update

It is time to take a break from this sim…

4 Likes

Sounds like an issue with synchronising Xbox account/servers.

Agreed, I have the same issue today, coupled with the FPS tanking since the last update it’s time for me to move back to x-plane until they fix this.

2 Likes

same for me…that’s so annoying… has anyone managed to resolve it? I get “Accessibility settings” every time when i open the game, all settings are gone and I have to spend 10 minutes setting up again and again

1 Like

What did this comment add to the discussion? Have you considered being polite, it does not cost anything at all and might make you look less like a dork.

2 Likes

I have the same problem, is there a soloution for this?

Yes i gave a solution that worked for me but it was flagged by the community because i also called OP a drama queen for saying “Time to take a break from the sim.” for the umptienth time.

The solution was: Log out inside the sim (click on your name in the main menu and sign out) and sign in again. This worked for me, hope it works for you too.

2 Likes

Workaround > https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/ui-broken-and-reset-user-settings/368832/159?u=tenpatrol

1 Like

OK, will try that, thanks.

1 Like

Sorry mate, did not work but glad it worked for you.

Workaround seems to have done the trick for me…

Edit - one day later after pc restart the issue persisted but updating gaming services via the store fixed it.

1 Like

Its already fixed. Microsoft updates the game service app. See the other treath.

1 Like

I was editing my post as you were typing :slight_smile: thanks sorted it now

Having this issue too… every time I start the sim I have to redo literally all my settings :roll_eyes:

Update Gaming Services from Windows Store - it should fix the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.