Why not the "other" business jets?

They do it to mantain the luxury status, and that means only people who can afford it should know about them just like many fashion brands

1 Like

I’m doing this for my TBM world tour, yesterday I landed in Reykjavik

2 Likes

Unrelated to the thread, but is the automatic CTD at Keflavik fixed yet? Haven’t made an Atlantic crossing in a couple of weeks…

+1 for this!!! My last IRL flight was a 6500. Would absolutely love to get back into it in this sim.

Dassault factory is in Bordeaux airport… and Asobo in Bordeaux also

1 Like

I would also like to see a business jet. Gulfstream would be great!

1 Like

I believe anyone would pay for a model like the G650ER, G700, G600, HondaJet, I would get them ALL!!

3 Likes

Also, there is a slight risk that their brand gets a negative perception if things don’t work as they do in the real plane and a player holds on to that incorrect perception.

I understand this is a potential risk - I would like to know how Aerosoft get around this issue with Bombardier/Mitsubishi Heavy Industries with the CRJ??? The CRJ is pretty much a stretched Challenger - at least a Challenger would be a good small-mid size biz jet!

2 Likes

Wish I knew the answer bud, I don’t have any insider knowledge other than I see very similar things happen in racing sim games.

Bombardier Global 7500 & Embraer E190 / Lineage 1000E with full passenger cabin detail, I don’t understand why the planes don’t have the full passenger cabin explorable, on a long flight I would like to be able to move around an aircraft like a passenger would.

3 Likes

Most of you all want the big jets, man i just want honda jet or phenom 100 or eclipse

Excellent thread.

This would be a dream come true!!! I’d buy most of the ones in this thread (this is my main hobby). More Biz Jets please :smiley:

Wow, a Gulfstream 650 or the Global… would be flat out amazing. But even the Embraer Phenom or Beechcraft Premier would very cool.

Hey… a Pilatus PC24 would be really fun too!!!

5 Likes

Id give up my 3rd born son for a good Global 7500 for MSFS.

5 Likes

…yeah, right! Most of us players are potential buyers of privat jets! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol of course, I’m just saying this from my experience of racing games/sims.

This is the same reason we don‘t get physical damages and real crashes. A lot of companies put a crazy amount of limitations in place when it comes to licensing agreements.

Example

Firstly before adding new planes please improve the current ones into the study level state.
Even on conventional old but golds like C152 we aren’t close to high level of functionality (I mean all perspectives containing NAV COMM and systems). So at least give us study level crfats per one for every category like props jets and turboprops. And don’t forget to optimize in performance wise (Smoothness etc.)

Even on current incomplete WEAK status most of the planes are far from optimization. Adding mods onto these unoptimized planes make them really harder to fly. (BTW I have really good hardware setup).

Then we may consider adding newer planes for sure.

Kind regards.

2 Likes

If you haven’t been able to tell… Microsoft/Asobo provide planes with basic functionality and then leave it up to the community to bring it to study-level…
So unless you only want one plane every 5 years, I would reconsider what you are asking for; it’s a bit much…

4 Likes

In regards to Gulfstream, IIRC they threatened legal action on anyone who developed one of their jets for use in flight simulation software using IP and copyright infringement laws as a means to justify it.

One way around it would be to take the Carenado approach and call the jet something else thereby getting around the licensing rules but even that could result in issues if Gulfstream have copyright on the jets physical design.

1 Like

Gulfstream G650
Gulfstream G450
Bombardier Challenger 350
Embraer Legacy 450
Embraer Praetor 500
Embraer Phenom 300

1 Like