Why so many Trees?

Probably too many trees because the AI thinks all green patches on the ground are trees so it generates them where there are not supposed to be.

1 Like

why don’t you say something nice, once in a while

MSFS is by far the best sim out there!

(i dont like getting F… thats the reason i am angry…Bugs can happen. Must… But Downgrading a Product i paid for a year after is…plus guess why i bought so much RAM, not for My other Games. Now they render it useless. Never experienced that in a long time of gaming)

1 Like

love that post, 100% agree-

1 Like

I also think this is what’s happening. I don’t know how they’d do it, but if they could remove PG trees in the first place, much of this would be fixed. And I bet the removal of said PG trees would free up system resources and potentially provide better performance.

1 Like

I love flying in Northern countries, but Iceland, Faroe islands, and Greenland are ful of trees…while irl there are absolutely NO trees in any of these countries :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Ok, that sounds a lot more reasonable already. I’m not disagreeing with your trees criticism, I also criticized that. WAY too many trees and in wrong places. Check trees between houses, there are too many, and they’re too high and have the wrong spacing. More flora variety would be nice as well, but I guess the aircraft systems and flight modelling comes first.

Oh Greenland where there is a beautiful girl behind every tree :laughing::zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for introducing us to this Great Soul

1 Like

I flew under the Eifel tower yesterday and there are trees growing under it as well ha ha.

1 Like

It should be easy, they should know which are tree PG… They’re putting trees there, right, they have to know. So… just don’t put the tree PG… fixed. And tune the algorithm to put less trees where they are covering tree PG.

Can’t resist this one sorry: only because he’d read the poem on a piece of paper… :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.