Will we ever get working AI Traffic? Dev Q&A did not sound too hopeful

When the question of AI Traffic was raised in the live Dev Q&A last week, Jorg N didn’t really address the question.

We know he is concerned about AI as he has said so in previous streams but all we ever seem to get is, (‘We are trying/ talking to AIG/ aware of the problem/ etc’)

I truly believe that Microsobo want this to be the best sim but, whilst recognising that AI Traffic is of no importance to many users, to those of us who fly airliners/IFR, imo AI is one of the most important ingredients in realism and immersion when taking off and landing at large airports.

I’m interested to know what others think. Most of the AI threads seem to be very old indeed, suggesting that many IFR/airliner simmers have given up hope.

Thanks

2 Likes

I too would like to see this be more of a priority. The airports look so dead without better airline/ga traffic.

1 Like

Agreed, this is becoming laughable. They should really open it up to the 3rd party so we can get some decent AI traffic. I’m so tired of Flightaware live traffic that is either nonexistent, to little, and just unreliable. Come on, if this isn’t a top issue for developers, hand it off to 3rd party and give them the tools to make air traffic that works!

1 Like

Already covered in many other threads. Please join this one for example. Let’s kindly keep duplicates to a minimum.