Working Title CJ4 0.7.1 Released

I have this issue too when going to the NEXT on Fuel MGMT page. I only have the G1000 v0.3.2. Do I need to replace that one too?

Strange bug - When trying to input a ZFW in the FMS, both CDU’s go black.

Why can’t I select my ARR STAR anymore?

Strange my ARR already RWY 32 selected which was my DEP RWY. I had to unselect it for the STAR and APP to display. By then I had already passed the first entry point to the STAR and now the FMS didn’t know what to do.

I will have to make sure I verify this next time.

I’m having an issue with the MFD. I turn on the battery and the MFD flashes “TAWS TEST” as usual. But then the “TAWS TEST” message stops flashing and stays on the screen. If I press the upper menu button, I’m unable to navigate the menu items with the knob. Worked fine in the previous version. I made sure to update my G3000 version, too.

2 Likes

I just have to say here that I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you’ve done for this aircraft. I won’t fly anything else now - it’s that good. Wonderful work!

4 Likes

Same here, should we open an issue on the repo ?

Good to know I’m not the only one. I just opened an issue: https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/issues/535

1 Like

I got this too.

Hi all,

I’ve just edited the original post. We’ve put out a hotfix for the various issues spotted today, so please grab that and let us know. It should solve the display freezing issues being seen and a few other things.

-Matt

2 Likes

Just had a perfect flight in the latest cj4.

Simply amazing job

This modded cj4 has already surpassed the stock TBM with G3000 mod in my books

If possible, please model the cabins to allow us to sit inside the cabin for longer flights (like TBM)

Thanks so much!

2 Likes

I noticed this version has a texture folder. What is it for? How will this work if you have other liveries?

I’m not able to reproduce this altitude arc behavior - as I change both the selected altitude and my vertical speed the arc updates continuously. I’m seeing proper zoom behavior as well, so not totally sure what’s going on there.

Not sure on that one, that would be something we’d need more of a reproduction case for, such as what the flight plan was, where you were on the flight plan, what procedures were selected, and such.

In general the procedure selection screens should be pretty good at this point, but I suppose it isn’t software without bugs.

The texture folder is due to us adding the lower control panel lighting. It will not interfere with any liveries.

Cabin camera positions are in the works and coming soon!

2 Likes

Omg seriously??? That would be so awesome!

It hasn’t happened again. So no worries.

I think I figured this one out. It is not an issue, just a recognition that since there is no auto-throttle for the CJ4 your speed decreases or increases on climb and descent and thus making the banana change. So you never perfectly hit the target altitude at the expected location.

The last time I used the banana was in FSX flying the B738-NG. It use to hit it perfectly. Of course it had a more developed FMS and AP that could handle crossing altitudes.

Sorry I keep reporting bugs. But I noticed with v0.7.0 (I haven’t flown with v0.7.1 yet), I can’t get the Ground Power on subsequent flights. Only on the first flight of the day.

I don’t go back to the main menu for my subsequent flights in a day. I power off, do my paperwork and planning then fire up the aircraft. When I go to Ground Power it says it is not available.

I am doing something wrong?

We allow GPU if the sim reports that there is external power available. So you may have to go to an official parking spot.