Working Title G1000 NXi Discussion Thread

Do you have a flight plan loaded when you are trying it?

I downloaded it today, out of curiosity…
the stock G1000 has made many improvements since the last update

1 Like

I love the new NXi. more so now we have OBS back.

yes, Starts with GPS, then selected NAV1 it freezes, does not go back to GPS

I’m definitely not getting that, and was able to switch between all three freely. I think NAV1 was tuned to the localiser of a nearby airport, perhaps even the one I spawned at, but NAV2 was not tuned to anything at the time. I tuned NAV2 to a nearby VOR, and was able to cycle between all three.

1 Like

Too bad …
I appreciate the fact that I can use the keyboard to set the FP,
maybe it goes in contrast with some other Mod, but I only have the WT G3000 :pensive:

The quickest way to find out would be to remove all community mods to test the NXi. Then work backwards from there. Probably the leanest way would be to just uninstall any mods that affect avionics, rather than everything.

1 Like

Traffic is turned on in both places…still no traffic
It seems that the FMS knob no longer controls the curser in the FPL mode

Try pushing the inner FMS knob to enable the cursor.

Traffic (while on the ground at KLGA) :

1 Like

Yours and mine don’t look the same. Notice the status bar

Hello There
As the title says - I can no longer find the G1000 nxi from Working Title in the marketplace. Where did it go? Did I miss something?

best
Merlin

Are you doing this to enable TAS?

Did you select ALL or FREE ?

I just got a message in my Content Manager that there is an update to this file. Have you checked there?

1 Like

i don’t have the tas soft buttons

Hello all,

I’ve updated the original post to reflect yesterday evening’s NXi update to 0.6.0.

Those of you with Bravo hardware will note that we added a workaround for the incorrect default profile bindings for VS, which should help some folks. Additionally, we also added protection to the autopilot directors to avoid getting kicked out of modes for buttons and/or switches that are continually held down.

Fly safe!

-Matt | Working Title

4 Likes

What plane was this screen shot taken from?
I don’t have the ADS-B, TAS STBY, TAS OPER, Test, Motion or ALT MODE soft buttons. I’m in the Bonanza.

That was in the C172. The beginning of the video clip I posted shows how I get to that specific page on the MFD.

I don’t have the ADS-B, TAS STBY, TAS OPER, Test, Motion or ALT MODE soft buttons in the 172 either

Hey Matt.
Having some issues with the latest update.
I don’t have the ADS-B, TAS STBY, TAS OPER, Test, Motion or ALT MODE soft buttons in the 172, or the Bonanza.
I have uninstalled and deleted the WT G1000 folder from \Packages\Official\OneStore\workingtitle-g1000nxi then reinstalled.
Traffic is disabled and I can’t find a way to enable traffic.

Any suggestions?

TIA