Working Title Garmin G3000 Discussion Thread

There are some bug fixes, so I recommend updating.

1 Like

Thanks for the great effort. It’s really nice to use this mod.

If possıble I would be so happy to see :

*Correctly functioning baro setting knob (When pushed it should set STD 1013 not the local setting)

*HPA unit setting for standby instrument

*Flight plan airway selection availability

Thanks again for this great mod.
Kind regards

Hi Folks,

Loving the latest version, and the flight path marker.

I must have missed this somewhere, where can I re-enable the 500’ aural warning please? I tried a full flight and an arrival only setup today and it didn’t trigger in both.

Thanks!

We didn’t change anything to do with the aural warning. And I still hear it on my end. If the issue persists, go ahead and open an issue on the github page with more details.

I’ll try my usual fixed base where it’s close to sea level and see what happens. Will update as I figure out more. Thanks!

How to make MFD Track Up?

Use the touchscreen menu, MFD Home, Map Settings, Map Orientation button on the left.

All I can say to the dev team is BRAVO. This mod absolutely rocks and makes the G3000 on my favourite plane so much better. I’m really loving the extra functionality, especially to the MFD map. The range arc, predicted path and range to altitude are all awesome features. I hope you guys can bring more and more of the real TBM’s functionality into this mod (like the “highway in the sky” pathways, perhaps even charts???). In any case, this is awesome.

One thing though. You really need to update those icons on the touch screen as with ElectrikKar’s TSC improvement mod. Man, that made the touch screens look so genuine. They look ok now, but merely ok and not great like they could. And updating the comms to use the correct theme instead of the blue theme would also be awesome.

PS EDIT:

Also loving the G1000 mod guys. Well done. I love the fact that it can give my synthetic vision on my Carenado C182T. That was the only thing that was missing for me in that plane. Now it’s near perfect.

Did a circuit and bump twice at home field, nothing alerted and I was stabilized on final before I broke 500’. I’ll file at GitHub. Thanks!

v0.2.1 Hotfix now available. See OP for details.

1 Like

Howdy! Someone at GitHub closed the aural alert bug saying I need to install a different mod. Is it captured in the Hotfix?

Yes, that was me. The fix is not included in v0.2.1. You need to download a separate mod, which is fully compatible with the WT G3000 mod (I use it myself). Follow the link here: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/tbm-930-audible-alert-fixes-updated/278815/21

A few posts down from the OP there will be a link to a Community folder version of the mod.

Ok thank you!

Howdy, sorry for not replying sooner. Download latest version, and performance is great! Maybe 1-2 fps hit, which is excellent. Thank you.

1 Like

@aznricepuff Thanks so much for your efforts on the G3000 so far… I had much fun using your mod on several flights so far.

My biggest wish for the future is fixing the G3000 flightplan logic. Entering a route is fine, however adding, deleting and direct-to waypoints in-flight is still a nightmare with the stock G3000 logic. I have filed issues on Github for the observations I made, whereby these are also described in various topics here on the forums.

Cheers,

Stefan

Thank you @aznricepuff !!!
I just installed the G3000 Mod yesterday and did a flight EDDN-LOWI.
The G3000 is much more fun and immersive now.
Good work! Please continue!
Greetings, Carsten

Not sure if is happening for someone else, but I am seeing the Attitude indicator in PFD blink a few times and disappear when you start TBM cold and dark.

Also, the inset white border in the PFD is blinking and interfering with other windows, like ATC (Changing focus).

Said that, I am no longer flying without this mod! It is amazing and I can’t thank you enough @aznricepuff for putting this together!

This mod works well with the Longitude for the most part, but would be nice if the options available in the TBM were also available for the Longitude. Not being able to turn on synthetic vision is really the big one that bothers me.

How to solve the problem that the file name is too long when the folder is put into the community folder

I managed to unzip the folder directly into the community folder using Winrar. Alternatively google “Windows 260 character path” and you will find methods to get rid of the limit if you are using Win10.