Working-Title updates

It’s been over 2 months since the last update to the CJ4. Is the Working-Title group still in business?

Very much so. They are working under contract to Microsoft to bring their improvements to the default sim for the cj, G1000, G3000, 530/430, etc

They have stated the CJ4 will only get updates to ensure compatibility with sim updates. However, they are working on a total refresh that will eventually become the default cj in the sim.

See workingtitle.aero

6 Likes

Thanks for the update. I was just wondering why I hadn’t seen anything for awhile.

They have a discord feed that is pretty active.
The G1000 NXi they are working on is excellent.

To my understanding, WT are basically rebuilding the CJ4 from the ground up to become a replacement for the base CJ4 in the sim. Until that “new” CJ4 is launched, the current CJ4 mod is basically in maintenance mode only to ensure it retains compatibility with new sim updates.

You can always join the WT Discord and ask questions there. The WT team are very active and open to answering any questions they can.

1 Like

This (rather long thread!) is also good:

“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” :grin:

Moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:tools-utilities

Please leave the CJ4 alone! After coming back to it after a few weeks of involvement in another aircraft it was great to find everything exactly as I left it with nothing to change and no bugs etc to contend with.

WT did a superb job with this aircraft and now working directly for MS I’m hopeful for better things elsewhere.

MS should recruit a few of the other third-party developers too who prosduce “must-have” addons.