World update 1: Japan - Not installed - Error: 3

Same issue, have reported on zendesk, waiting for response.

I filed a request just now. Let’s hope they can fix this soon.

Looks like there will be an official update later today. Let’s wait and see…

Even with today’s update, I still have error 3 on my Series S. I’ve also send a request to zendesk, and hopefully, they’ll respond.

Same Error: 3 here

Yep, the update did not help me and STILL no reply on Zendesk.

It didn’t solve the problem for me too

Same here with the ERROR: 3 on WU1 Japan.

I`ve just foud this here, i hope it could help you…Have a nice flight!!

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, Xbox Series S already has this file installed, and I cannot update it. I’m likely going to go to the PC version, and see if I can install it there.

I have the same issue - I’m on Series S and can’t download the Japan update either. I have done a clean install and deleted my save files as well, but this hasn’t done anything.

I also made a ticket and explained the issue to the support. I got an answer explaining how they are sorry for me not getting my premium version content altough I explicitly explained that I’m using the game pass standard version for now, and I made sure I explained my issue very clearly anyway.

The final ticket answer told me that I should receive an xbox live message with a redeem code to help me to download the missing content…

a) it seems like the support is an automated bot or they are very incompetent.

b) getting a xbox store redeem code doesn’t help with a download happening inside the game anyway.

So, I’m going to make a new ticket tomorrow and hope an actual human reads it because if not, the situation is impossible to solve.

I know I should use a PC for sims anyway because it’s just way more handy and gives you more options for everything (I had Prepar3d in the past etc) but for now I don’t have an access to a beefy desktop…

They just helped me. I’m downloading the update as I type. Maybe you have to try again with a new ticket.

Yeah, I haven’t gotten any message.

Maybe it was the ticket category? I chose the “I have an issue with a purchase - missing additional content etc” and maybe the answer was like that because of it. I should’ve selected “other issue”…

Anyways, I’ll submit a new ticket tomorrow then.

I chose the same category and it worked. Maybe really just try again.

I filled out a Zen Desk ticket as suggested in this thread and in under 24 hours received this answer which solved my problem.

"It seems you were missing a few entitlements.

The entitlements have been manually redeemed on your account, and the package should now be available to download and install."

I opened a ticket too and I received the same reply. Now all is working well.

Stil, I don’t understand why those “entitlements” went missing…

The same here… problem is solved.
Zendesk ticket = entitlements updated = problem solved.

Yay, finally they fixed my entitlements too…

I wrote them 2 tickets and they dont reply for weeks.

Thanks for the tip. I have ERROR 3 on the France, Belgum update. Everything else is working fine. Just sent a request for the to look at my entitlements as well.