World Update 12

it is not the end of the world if the update is not released today or if you have to wait a few more hours, just be patient.

6 Likes

Please let’s be patient everyone. Don’t panic if it doesn’t get released right at 1600Z. To be fair, there was no time announced, so it may be a few hours.

2 Likes

Haven’t WUs always been accompanied by a small executable download, though? That is how I recall all of them in the past.

1 Like

yes it was

Of course it’s not the end of the world. The silent communication however is pretty unsettling.

2 Likes

I think so

pardon the pun I guess you could say… "End of the world…’

But seriously, this thread has to be one of the most refreshed page, the moment I got home from work (living in the UK now) and it has to be the most hotly anticipated WU release in a very very long time… Well… For 5 million people, maybe less as not everyone in NZ has MSFS.
But the one WU that has to be delayed… It looks to be this one…
Mind you, it hasn’t been announced what time it would be released…

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure they’ve been like clockwork with the world updates always dropping at 16z until this one, so something’s definitely off

2 Likes

there was a last minute feature request, you’ve now got to do the haka before playing the game.

3 Likes

Just tried getting in sim and am notified of low bandwidth (which I don’t have) and checking online status showed no connection to any server…

Watching ANTICIPATIONS in these forums is so entertaining !
I’ll fly a bit. Come back and take another peek later.

1 Like

It is 6:50 p.m. in France so there are 5:10 left to go until midnight, then we will be on February 24 and no longer on the 23

is that how it works in France?

1 Like

We do this every update. LOL
Lets all calm down and step back from the Sim.
Go for a walk or clean around your Flight Sim desk.

9 Likes

no! that’s no fun.

1 Like

Go for a walk? Are you crazy? That would involve actually going outside, lol :rofl:

8 Likes

We could watch a few more hakas.
Or sink a drink.
Or do both.

And wait (more or less patiently).

2 Likes

come on gentlemen the day is over :airplane:

Folks,

Please stop with the personal insults. WU12 is still slated for release today, February 23.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

10 Likes

In some countries it is already February 24

6 Likes