World Update: Brazil

Brazil in a future world update would be great. Its most remarkables landmarks are missing and except for Rio de Janeiro, every other big city looks bad.

It got so little attention that there’s even an approach in Sao Paulo that a power line will make you crash because it’s high above the runway when you’re on final. It’s been like this since the very first release and that never got fixed in the simulator to this day.

Would be very nice!!!

18 Likes

MODERATOR EDIT:
very good, how do you vote?
I will create a video on this topic!

Forget… I’ve already voted! I’ve already added the staff!

muito bom, como faz para votar?
vou criar um vídeo sobre esse tópico!

esquece… já votei! já adicionei a pauta!

14 Likes

MODERATOR EDIT:
Let’s go!!! Brazil deserves this.

Bora galera !!! Brazil merece

15 Likes

Most important country in southern hemisphere. Hey Asobo, listen to Bruce Buffer: Iiiiiiit`s Tiiimeeee!!!

9 Likes

MODERATOR EDIT:
The top of the topichas the blue button written “vote”

La no topo do topico tem o botao azul escrito “votar”

5 Likes

Brazil deserves

13 Likes

You should erase this part. Rio de Janeiro city looks awful. There is no Morro Dois Irmãos, there is no Pedra da Gávea, and even Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain are not properly made. The city is entirely generic. Because then they think Rio does not need any tweaking. Perhaps you’re looking at the city’s geographic layout, which is beautiful, but that’s not about advanced photogrammetry.

You should come to Rio one day. The city is really beautiful.

4 Likes

Lol, why ■■■■■■ was erased?

1 Like

MODERATOR EDIT:
Too top, I can’t wait for the update to arrive here, especially the city of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Curitiba and Brasilia, Baln. Cambour tb would be cool.

Top demais, não vejo a hora da atualização chegar por aqui, especialmente a cidade de São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Curitiba e Brasilia, Baln. Camboriú tb seria maneiro.

2 Likes

Would be great!

2 Likes

Asobo! Look at us!!! Brazil is one of the most beautiful and scenic places to fly!!!

6 Likes

We look forward to an update for Brazil!

4 Likes

MODERATOR EDIT:
It would be an excellent update aimed at South America!

Seria excelente uma atualização voltada para América do Sul!

3 Likes

Brazil sceneries and landmarks update would be awesome. We´re many enthusiasts here in this country and South America at all waiting for an update.

2 Likes

Hoping for them to look at Brazil!!!

3 Likes

MODERATOR EDIT:
Dear Pedro, congratulations on the initiative ! We can add photos from many places in Brazil. Available to help.

Caro Pedro, parabéns pela iniciativa ! Podemos acrescentar fotos de muitos lugares no Brasil. À disposição para ajudar.

Come on guys! It’s time to do a great World Update from Brazil!

Cataratas do Iguaçu

12 Likes

Come on guys , now it’s the time to update Brazil, we have one of the largest airports in the world, we have the most massive aeroplane traffic in the world together with Usa and Europe, we are 200 millions of Brazilian that are waiting for this update!

3 Likes

Uollll…Sure. Will be great!

1 Like