World Update: Brazil

Tô aqui fazendo minha parte.

I’m here doing my part.

BRAZIL!

3 Likes

I anxious to see an update for Brazil and you landmarks

1 Like

As a reminder, English must be used on the forum. Please do not create posts for users to vote. Please see the Code of Conduct.

And I do agree that Brazil has many, many beautiful places. :+1:

6 Likes

+1

I also would like to see this update and would help if necessary.

1 Like

Yes please! Brazil deserves a lot of attention, not even Rio looks good in the sim, its all Generic Auto-Gen. Even São Paulo, the biggest city in South America with the 2nd most active airport in South America didn’t receive any attention. Can’t wait for it, really. Hope Asobo spend a good time learning and gathering info about our country, because its culture range is huge and a lot of places look completely different from each other hahahaha

IT IS TIME TO HAVE A BRAZIL UPDATE!

5 Likes

To everyone -
Please do not petition for votes. It is written in the Code of Conduct that you agreed to adhere to when you joined the forums.

2 Likes

Sorry about that, i fixed it now :wink:

2 Likes

Voted and shared!

4 Likes

A country with so many beauties cannot fail to have a world update…
Urgently, please…

3 Likes

Brazil is beautiful, we cannot forget the Iguaçu Falls and one of the seven wonders of the natural world

2 Likes

It seems ironic that after all the unity shown for this thread, we need to post a reminder - focus on the issues and NOT on each other. Do not call out each other.

1 Like

It is mandatory for Asobo to perform a recap of Brazil, Brazil has many errors and they have to be corrected, almost 20% of the simulation players are from Brazil

3 Likes

Brazil is totally needed. Such amazing countrywith great cities. Also we need watermasking ajustaments on soome rivers…specially some regions like pantanal and amazon… so much beauty there that right now is broken

3 Likes

Please!! We need this!

1 Like

Lets rock Brazil!

2 Likes

Brazil should definitely get more love. Some hand made and hand placed POI among more detailed cities would be awesome.

1 Like

Brazil is the birthland of Embraer, the 3rd biggest aircraft manufacture in the world. Has one of the safest aviation in the world, is full of stunning landmarks from south to the north, cannot be left on the side of world update in the simulator. Come on guys, lets get Brazil to the world update and make this Sim even greater.

9 Likes

No doubt it should be updated! Voted!

2 Likes

Yes, braziliam simulation community is large!!

2 Likes

Voted! Brazil deserves an update

2 Likes