World Update: Brazil

it will be great!! You should talk with BR YT channels 'bout this!!!

1 Like

Brazil deserves an update, a continental country with so many beautiful places :brazil:
Third airplane manufacturer in the world (Embraer)
First in helicopter traffic (São Paulo city)
One of the most beautiful cities in the World (Rio de Janeiro)
Biggest rain forest (Amazonas)

4 Likes

Never asked anything Microsoft. Please

Awesome suggestion

YEES, Brazil is a BIG PLAYER in this industry. We need more respect :fist:.
4 World updante until now in Europe and ZERO to South America. C’mon!!!
São Paulo is one of the most Big city in the World and we the most traffic passager in South America with GRU AIRPORT, Rio is the Beatiful city in the World. Bahia, Ceara, Rio Grande do Norte, there are a wonderful beach. We Have the AMAZONA.

9 Likes

brazil deserve this

2 Likes

Cuesta Region, near Botucatu

4 Likes

Canyon Guartela near Tibagi

3 Likes

Brazil deserves this attention!

Bra-zil tum tum tum, Bra-zil tum tum tum!
Voted!

All south americas!

roirama

7 Likes

We want a good update from Brazil.

1 Like

Should be nice!
I’m using MSFS to fly around the country, I flew over Brazil, and will be nice to get a revamp and a refresh on Brazilian’s cities. São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Recife, Salvador, Vitória, Porto Alegre, Curitiba, Brasília, Confins, a lot of places to joy it.

2 Likes

Wonderful news - We need Brazil update - one of the huggest sim community in the world

1 Like

We made it! Next year the update will come

2 Likes

This seems to have had lots of external influence. Cut through nearly 3/4 of the entire Feedback Snapshot in less than a week, and tons of new users posting here for the first time.

While there’s probably not much that can be done, I hope the developers are aware of this situation and as to where the general community’s wish for a Brazil World Update stands among other wishes.

Wow! I didn’t know there were so many fellow brazilians in the forum! Fala galera! (Salutations!)

1 Like

Go Brazil!!!
The country deserves an update, a good and large one!!

2 Likes

Nice ! I am waiting for it !

Confirmed vote. :grinning: