World update: Canada

artic canada is pretty exotic, and the rockies are nice too.

2 Likes

I’d like to see a Canadian Update

4 Likes

I do hope we see a Canadian update at some point, but we always tend to get the short end of the stick. I think it will happen at some point, but I wouldn’t expect it soon, nor would I expect it to get a very detailed update. Probably somewhere more in line with the Nordics update at best - a few key areas that get new DEM and satellite imagery, then declare it done.

There’s a good reason as far as I’m concerned. The food of the gods!

1 Like

W already got one. look up the notes on the USA WU. You will see, they piggy backed the Canadian WU.

Just looked for it. Unless I’m blind, I don’t see any mention or clue of anything being done in Canada.

I need Alaska. Sorry.

1 Like

World Update: National Parks Worldwide

Please please please

1 Like

In lieu of a World Update for Canada, I just added TWO new sceneries, one a current airport missing in Arctic Canada and the other bringing back an airfield (that currently is abandoned but one can land on it) on the Hudson Bay coast of Ontario.

Enjoy - there are more coming when I find the time to create them. I am also looking for more information on these remote places to add details, especially more on the old RCAF Station at Winisk.

1 Like

Please participate in the existing Wishlist thread instead. Thanks!