World Update IX: Italy and Malta

Maybe it will work as it works in spain and Portugal.

There a clearly for me less issues in these countries than France which is still unflyable

I am on Xbox X

update is out

though i dont understand why i have to install back some planes at every world update just to uninstall them after

edit: oh, maybe i got it. Is that for bush trip and landing challenges that always come with a world update?

1 Like

surprise-surprise

ā€œItā€™s kinda interesting to me that there has been little conversation about this WU compared to past ones. I mean almost no hype or constant questions and updates from Asobo about it as far as times, etc. Not complaining, it just seems odd.ā€

You will find posts saying exactly this about the Australia update. People have just got used to the WUā€™s now. Not so much of a novelty.

3 Likes

I see FSdiscord

1 Like

I think I stopped getting excited for world updates after the Nordic one. My home country of Sweden didnā€™t get any love except for a couple of POI:s and an airport. No new DEM:s or photogrammetry.

I would have liked at least an improvement to the international airport of Malta and at best to the photogrammetry on Valletta, but not evenā€¦

Release notes donā€™t mention WU at all, they are the ones from last weekā€™s patch.

Huuhh, nope, the last patch note is dedicated to the world update, there is just almost no mention of Malta, apart from 11 POIs

Letā€™s take it over to the Official Discussion Thread. Thanks!

1 Like