World Update V

I am very much hoping for a lot of buildings to become better. Since I am from Sweden I really want better scenery of all bridges, Öresundsbron for example. The new handcrafted airports looks quite nice as well. I think it will be a stunning landscape around Iceland and Norway mountains if they do something nice with it! Begging for this update to be really good!

I am looking forward to a performance update, since the one they promised never happened.

4 Likes

Hahahaha…you do know that WU’s are optional right?

I am really hoping for Trondheim in photogrammetry - my home town :smiley: It would also be nice to have Oslo, the capital in Norway in photogrammetry.

2 Likes

That performance update is probably not coming until the next six weeks with SU5.

5 Likes

Performance update are on SIM update, and several Sim update, not all at once implemented.

Dev Q&A Part 2 - Xbox and PC Improvements / Sim Update 5

When: June 30, 2021 1:30 PM
Where: https://www.twitch.tv/msfsofficial
Focus questions on:

• Performance
  • Bugs
  • General Questions
2 Likes

Anyone know when today this update is released?
I suspect that “17 June” is american time somewhere?

Usually around 10am Pacific Time

1 Like

insert bad word here that´s too late for me today. Will have to fix it tomorrow then.

1 Like

I really enjoy the Discovery Flights or Bush Trips they do. I really hope they include something like that.

1 Like

Nothing beats landing in Torshavn in heavy mist after flying for a few hours over the ocean. I hope they model it well.

Hoping to hear that next Word update is down under Australia and New Zealand. We can only but hope. Asobo have totally neglected us down under.

Well you guys have an active developer at least and very good one too…Maybe OrbX will do something for you down the road….

Fingers crossed. They are yet to release 1 Australian airport. They promised YBBN shorty after p3d version way back in March, still nothing. These days ORBX are more concerned with making partnerships than working on scenery. Gone are the days that ORBX are focusing on there own backyard.

… and please: some Arctic Mice! That would make MSFS complete :rofl:

That would lead to flying foxes :grimacing:

Thank you for our big pleasure think you for this job

Well now Africa and Maghreb

I’m sitting here waiting for the update. I do hope they improve the general buildings.
A couple of weeks ago, I flew over Kragerø and the entire town was brown and grey, instead of the classic white that all southern coastal towns are. Looked completely wrong. Looked like some factory thing, not an idyllic vacation town.

2 Likes

Anyone remember at what time previous world updates where released?

1 Like

Between 1600 and 1700 Zulu