WT CJ4 and Navigraph Charts issue

Good morning everyone - I’m having an issue with my charts not displaying in the CJ4 Proline 21. I have Navigraph working just fine in the MSFS menu bar and I have charts working perfectly in the WT G3000 in the TBM and Citation Longitude. When I press the charts button in the CJ4 it simply says no chart available. My Navigraph subscription shows linked in the MCDU Mod Set menu. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the WT CJ4 and I’ve attempted to relink the Navigraph account all to no avail. I’m sure this is a cockpit problem but any advice, places to look or suggestions on things to try will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

@DanciestApollo1 You have to hit CHART, which will show NO CHART AVAILABLE, because you haven’t selected a chart yet. Once you hit LWR MENU after hitting CHART, then you’ll see the chart menu where you can select a chart.

Also check out the WT CJ4 Discord channel for loads of information.

1 Like

Thank you AthenaGrey1 - well, I certainly feel dumb now. That was exactly it. I had searched the user guide, posts everywhere and no one else had this going on so I knew it was something I was doing wrong. I have no IRL experience with this FMS so I’m trying to learn as I go. I really appreciate the help.

2 Likes

Glad to help. Happy flying the awesome WT CJ4.

And the Charts Dark Mode can also be activated by turning the centre brightness knob.

1 Like

Well, thank you again for the assistance. I had tried the lower (and upper) menus - just not with the “No chart available” showing. I was so embarrassed when it actually came up with a selection menu, LOL. Thank you also for the Discord link. I signed up tonight with your invitation. I look forward to learning and contributing with this wonderful airplane and fantastic mod. Thrilled to have my Navigraph integrated.

1 Like

Thank you I was looking for this answer.

1 Like

Oh man, you are not alone. Just had the same question and stumbled upon this post. I also feel dumb now.

@AthenaGrey1 Thanks for your answer

1 Like

you`re not the only one who doesnt knew how to activate Charts…

Add me to the list, this topic just helped me :slight_smile:

1 Like