X52 PRO - Predefined setup

The standard X52 PRO predefined setup was working perfectly on my first flight, but now has vanished when I went to make a few adjustments and I’ll need to populate it again. Does anyone have a profile they can share?

Also setting everything back to default still leaves the predefined setup blank.

Thanks

7 Likes

I have the same issue, default bindings are blank. Not sure where they are stored either, tried re-installing which took 90 minutes and the bindings are still blank :frowning:

1 Like

same issue

1 Like

Ok, lets fill out some bug reports

1 Like

I have the X52 basic (non pro), so assume I am going to have the same issue

I’ve opened a ticket on Zendesk.

Me too. No pre set buttons.

When I tried to configure on my own, there is no gradual moves, its either off or on.

X52 original (blue)

1 Like

I’ve tried the old turn it off and back on again, uninstall and reinstall of both game, Saitek software and drivers. I’m going to assume this is a day 1 bug they will patch or give guidance on soon.

I have a problem with my X52 pro bindings not being visible / configurable at all.
It still recognizes that I have X52 (new, logitech one) but the bindings are not there.
I tried to tinker with the config xml files in the input folder but I’m getting access denied messages on them. I have a game pass version of the sim.

1 Like

Thank God it’s not just me, I was about to lose my mind. Keyboard and mouse for me I guess

1 Like

yep same here!

yea same here its annoying

How was this not fixed if it was an alpha thing aswell? seriously?

3 Likes

Same here.

X52 Pro here.
Default bindings are blank but I can configure it fine manually. Still annoying.

3 Likes

Same issue X52 Pro

1 Like

I have to confirm the same issue with my X52 Pro Hotas :frowning:

And again with the X52Pro

Joystick is detected but bindings are blank :frowning:

Are they just filtered to show only assigned? I have no default bindings, but I’m able to assign them on my x52 pro.