Xbox gaming server major outage

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

Opening MSFS, Update screen opens and about every 20 seconds I get the Connection Lost warning, then immediately the server connected in green, 20 seconds later Connection lost, then immediately server connected, then repeat and rinse over and over again. I hit ESC and loading screen opens and MSFS CTDs at about 75%.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Ran this 5 times in both Safe and Normal modes. Ran 4 separate internet speed test through a VPN in Dallas (Ookla, etc) and my speeds are averaging 400+ MBps with no interruptions. So this clearly seems to be on the MSFS server side. I cannot even get in game to fly “offline” so this is annoying.

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

RTX 4080 latest driver 546.17

PC specs and peripheral set up:

My Current PC:
May 2023
Corsair 5000D Air Flow case, white
XPG Core Reactor Modular PSU: 80 Plus Gold - ATX 850 watt
ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero AMD AM4 X570S Zen 3 Ryzen 5000
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D 8-core, 16-Thread CPU
Noctua NH-U12A, Premium CPU Cooler
MSI Geforce RTX4080 Gaming X Trio Graphics card w/ 16 GB VRAM
TEAMGROUP T-Force Xtreem ARGB 3600MHz CL14 32GB (2x16GB) PC4-28800 Dual Channel DDR4 DRAM
Seagate Firecuda 520 500GB Performance Internal Solid State Drive SSD PCIe Gen4 X4 NVMe 1.3 : Primary Windows Drive (Win 10)
SABRENT 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD Maximum Performance Solid State Drive with Heatsink : D:/ drive
Seagate BarraCuda 2TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 3.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s 7200 RPM
ASUS ROG Swift PG329 1440p, 165 Mhz IPS 32" monitor
Razer BlackWidow Lite TKL Tenkeyless Mechanical Keyboard
Razer Viper Ultralight Ambidextrous Wired Gaming Mouse
HyperX Cloud II - Gaming Headset
TrackIr 5 Premium Head Tracking
Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS Throttle
Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip and VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base
MFG Crosswind Rudder pedals

All system drivers, BIOS up to date

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Fault bucket 1555602117711752437, type 5

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Not sure, SU13

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons: