Xbox Insider Hub Announcement, Page doesn't exist error

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No, but I’m the Xbox Insider Hub beta testing, which is what this is in regards to

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No mods, Xbox

Brief description of the issue:

Minor bug with announcements: when you open the Insider Hub app on Xbox > Announcements > there is currently an announcement:

MSFS Beta New Information on Joining/Leaving the Beta …

But when you click on it to read it, it opens the Edge browser, and reports:
Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

screenshots

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

When you open the Insider Hub app on Xbox > Announcements > there is an announcement: MSFS Beta New Information on Joining/Leaving the Beta … but when you click on it to read it, it opens the Edge browser, and reports: Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

These links are only active when the Beta is active.

As this isn’t a bug with MSFS, I will move this topic into General Discuss as feedback.

1 Like

Here is the page the link refers to - the issue I’m pointing out to you, is that you have an announcement in the Insider Hub with a link that dead-ends. So isn’t it better to remove the annoucement, so people don’t end up on a dead-end page? I give up trying to communicate here.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/beta-testers-new-information-on-joining-leaving-the-beta/543728

Try the link now. :wink:

Link has been moved out of the Beta Archives:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/beta-testers-new-information-on-joining-leaving-the-beta/543728