Sim update 11 3 hours into a long flight ctds and cockpit screen

1 Like

Its not looking good short term

ā€¦ SU11 is buggy as everā€¦
Draw distance and resolutionā€¦ pop-up of sceneryā€¦
Itā€™s worse on both S and Xā€¦ logged as a bugā€¦

And back on-topicā€¦screens going black and CTD still very much evidentā€¦

If you can afford to get a PC itā€™s the way to goā€¦

Imo ā€¦feels like the Xbox directive comes from Senior Management ā€¦for commercial reasons. .

ā€¦the rest of the flowdown teams are trying their best but doubt many have ever used an Xbox for MSFS to fully understand the issues ā€¦

But this is Microsoft and Asoboā€¦ the Devs are professionalsā€¦theyā€™ll manage the impossible sooner or later ā€¦more patienceā€¦

2 Likes

What they doing why they donā€™t fix this

Hi PoshLuigi, just to say and keeping all up date as you know. After the latest up date 11. I tried the new Airbus 310 lovely aircraft, i notice from cold start in cockpit when told and its placing it self to the airport the thing jumps up off the ground a little with engines running and sound going to idle and avionics on with the avionics screens go out. After which i have to close down (not aways) because the systems on the plane i.e. Avionics are not obtainable. Have you had that at all?? XBox S.

It did first time you can then fix it for Future on that Electronic Flight Bag iPad thingy. You can select cold and dark as the defaultā€¦ After that point it didnā€™t do it again.l when spawning at the gate. That was S.

Also on S I noticed the text on the buttons was terrible and blurry.

I tried the X yesterday and it all appeared fine. So not sure if blurry buttons was S only or it was a bug or server related issue. Iā€™ll try the S later today.

Should add had a few black screen issues appear on both the S and X and CTD when trying add-on Airportā€™s. For me was the EGGW add-on.

KTPA to kbos and this happen

And ctd while going home multilayer and live weather

2 Likes

Ctd while taxing to runway

3 Likes

Hi , thanks for your reply. yes i had the same problem on the FMS keys blurry i thought thatā€™s how it was going to be on the new A310 (if you know what i mean)

never thought to mention it. Just flying the Guimbal Cabri Helicopter at EDDK Cologne-Bonn .Had my first Avionics black screen , but it didnā€™t CTDā€¦

I think this fault with the Avionics is a problem with the whole aircraft system.

Yes, thats what i mean with Avionics, all light are out except the green button lights. The sim outside the plane is okay. This is not just one aircraft it happens to. Ive had mustly all of them 737,A320 A310 the small planes too , Cessna Citation and the Garmin system on its own.

Hope they are fixing it

Screens wonā€™t turn on egll Twitch

So I want to report I switched from s to x. Testing it for 3 weeks, not a single black avionics. Fly mostly to purchased airports. With series s it is very unstable for me, and no more memory problems.

2 Likes

Not any CTD since SU11 is released. Xbox Series S. Even with the A310, not any problem with it

1 Like

Same here, since I switched to Series X quite more stabil - even in SU10 and Terrain and draw distance was insane on X. SU11 is also quite stabil love the A310. Only the LOD reduction in SU11 is a bit annoying but I am confident they will fix that as well.

1 Like

Ctds and cockpit screen went black while taking off

1 Like

All I hope for new years is that this bug be fixed hopefully they will fix it

Yes Avionics still going black and ctds with defualt a320 after all this time is disappointing. I just want this fixed before anything else (Xbox)

I agreeā€¦ however: did you wait some time after they go black? Sometimes they come back on after some timeā€¦ 1/2 a minute or soā€¦

Yeah sometimes they do come back but since the last beta update I am getting ctds on all 3rd party airports takeoff/approach. Where as before the update it was just minor stutters so back to square one

Is this with the current beta 1.29.30.0?

Before i spend another $$ on the current Black Friday sale, i would really like to know.