Xbox Services Experiencing Outages

You make it sound like they did it on purpose…

Also, why do folks, with this particular kind of “constructive feedback”, always bring up how much money the paid for it. That has no relevance.

2 Likes

Working now

Yep, I’ve had some stuff re-appear in my account, including:

1 Like

If the game gives an “insert disc 1” error message (or any other error message) on loading always check this site:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

before doing something drastic like trying to reinstall or changing settings in the Windows Store.

never wrote the F word, just for your information. It wasn’t even such a bad word.

1 Like

Seems to be working now!!!

Now working again. Thanks MS team. Glad it wasn’t just me this time! I must say how useful this forum is, too. Thanks to all who have contributed here! Enjoy your flights…

Some services are slowly starting to come back online - you may still expierence varied issues or errors during this time.

1 Like

Every time I consider buying MSFS, something like this (and the tons of other things) reminds me why I did not buy in the first place. No REAL solution, just another curse on this forsaken community that just has to be present. If its not OOM or CTD’s, it’s this outage bologna, if the outages ever get eliminated something else will come along.

If the focus finally becomes aviation realism, and not screenshots and content providers, maybe the curse will be lifted.

1 Like

Too many moving parts, most of them not up to production quality, and the app doesnt work without all of them. Thank god this software is to waste money instead of make it or we’d all be broke by now.

People who are complaining about Xbox service outage should contact Xbox support team. Flight sim team can’t do anything about it since this is totally out of their control. But yes I agree that we should be able to play it in offline mode during the outage.

There needs to be a Windows style system where you can activate Windows offline using the license key that you get when you purchase a copy of Windows. This means you can activate Windows either online or offline.

MSFS is designed to work in offline mode albeit with a diminished user experience due to no live weather, photogrammetry or live traffic. If the server fails then the user could enter the license key to continue using the sim.

Please MSFS team can you feed this back to the xbox team as it’s crazy how flight simulator becomes a lemon as soon as the server fails.

it is back,but all setting are lost now???

According to support.xbox the servers are still down.
That‘s quite an outage!

Services didn’t work well yet

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

https://status.azure.com/it-it/status

I think there are some problems on MS cloud farm

As of about 30 minutes ago the status page was updated to indicate Cloud gaming and subscription services were back to normal.

I still have the problem.

I removed the sim (duh) yesterday, just to reinstall it. Then I found this thread. Stupid me.

But I still cannot download it anymore. The mickysoft store gives an error: Code: 0x80070424

nultiplayer does not work?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.