Xbox Services Experiencing Outages

No, this isn’t Asobo’s fault. This is squarely on MS / XBOX Live services. But we already know the software is capable of running without said online services. Yeah, without photogrammetry, Bing imagery, weather, traffic, etc so it wouldn’t be as pretty. They could if they wanted to make it so that we’re able to use the sim even if the online services are down.

That said, I’m sure they still have something in the EULA that protects them in case they can’t deliver on promised services. They always do.

1 Like

anche io ho questo problema inserire disco

1 Like

here was me trying to help out a friend to get around this stupid error for the last error. I thought this was the known issue from before and didn’t expect such a major ■■■■■■■■. Wowzers that’s 90 min wasted for nothing…

nosotros tambien tenemos el problema “inserte el disco” :zzz:

2 Likes

I am getting a message on screen too. I don’t have any CDs and can’t get it started. Hoping this is a known problem and will be fixed soon. (Please!)

Most probably the error message is just a random phrase because almost no one has any discs to insert nowadays… it must just be a cover-up for an insistent Xbox / MS Store server error.

Can’t start game, asking for disk and Xbox error saying it is stranded. Store does not have my software.

Hello “insert the disc” community.

May i join the party? :wink: :raising_hand_man:

5 Likes

Well, here at this point I noticed quite the same thing on MS Store and was able to recover all of my apps by resetting MS Store using wsreset.exe command.

I wouldn’t recommend anyone doing that, since MS have already acknowledged the issue is at their end.

This is a general outage EA is down as well. Out of Asobos hands.

2 Likes

It’s just looking for a way to authenticate your copy. It can’t get online services so it asks for a disc instead. I wonder if anyone with a disc can actually use the FS right now.

That’s a good protection. What part of the world is that?

seems to be a pattern with these last two updates. shortly after the updates…servers go down…last time was like 4hrs

Germany, may be EU law as well, not sure about EU laws in this case.

same here… Please insert DISC

so this is how Microsoft is treating paying customers? I payed 90 USD for this, and I am not even allowed to complain? SHAME ON YOU

2 Likes

Just updated the bios and by coincidence could not start the sim. Should have come here before spending one hour trying to fix it.

1 Like

I have the same problem does not recognize the license and asks for the boot disk.
removing all this the game is pessimally bad

I had the same problem a few hours ago, but for me it’s working again.